The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Hull Uni Accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kirsty.h1990
Wehayy!! A neighbour! :biggrin: What date you moving in?

Ummm I'm not sure yet, fairly early I reckon! Probably the 17th so I can get to know the area :biggrin:. When are you going to move in?
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Original post by aspire2inspire
woo finally someone close by :biggrin:
what will you be studying?

Have you found anyone who you will be living with yet?

I shall be studying Law if all goes well on the 18th, how about you?
Original post by zKlown
I'm gonna come to your house on moving day and say is "kye_1990" in please...

Bring me a birthday card aswell i'll be 21 :biggrin:
Reply 1583
Original post by mechacrash
How sad is this....my folks went to Hull last week and got this photo for me (55 Auckland Ave)....only to tell me I might not be there after all as I might be living in a private house...not decided yet !

Aw that's sweet lol, I'm being totally biased here for no reason other than the fact i'm excited i've found a housemate, sooo...on that basis i think you should live at 55 Auckland Avenue! :biggrin:
Imma in Thwaite... number 47AA i think :s-smilie:
Original post by halzz
OMG....am studying adult nursing too..................Am exited nowwww.......really looking forward to meeting u.
Hey have you been to see the house yet? they were doing viewing on university open days but i missed it xoxo

Hello, no I haven't seen the house yet, I live close by though, so may go see it! Are you planning to move in on the day it's free (the 16th I think)? Glad to find someone else! I was starting to think I might be living on my own! I'm looking forward to meeting you too. xo
Original post by Yellowmonkeyman
Ummm I'm not sure yet, fairly early I reckon! Probably the 17th so I can get to know the area :biggrin:. When are you going to move in?

Nice one! I think I'm moving in on the 16th :smile: Hopefully someone else will be too lol Or I'll be leaving again the same day for a week! x
Original post by kirsty.h1990
Nice one! I think I'm moving in on the 16th :smile: Hopefully someone else will be too lol Or I'll be leaving again the same day for a week! x

Haha, you can come next door to see me! I don't mind :biggrin:

If anyone else is coming early to Cranbrook Avenue, feel free to call at number 11 and ask for Richard! :smile:
Reply 1588
When will we receive the welcome packs ? Is there a usual date around which the Uni sends them ? What do they contain ? :biggrin:
Original post by aspire2inspire
i hope to be studying medicine as long as results day goes to plan :smile:
and no i havn't yet :frown: have u?

Oh well i'm sure we'll all get in :biggrin:!!! nah me neither, despite many attempts!

I hope i get along with them
Original post by Arvat
When will we receive the welcome packs ? Is there a usual date around which the Uni sends them ? What do they contain ? :biggrin:

Welcome Packs came out around results day last year :smile:
They had information about wristbands and all things that the Union sells.
Information about freshers week, events throughout the year and lots of other things :smile:
Anybody around 98 cottingham road?!
Reply 1592
Hi,

I'm in Lincoln House in Taylor court, 2nd floor as far as I can tell! Anyone else near me?
Reply 1593
Anyone around Cranbrook Avenue 37? :wink:
Reply 1594
Also, when are people moving in?
Original post by FreyaW
Also, when are people moving in?

17th :smile: When are you moving in?
Reply 1596
Original post by RachieClare_x
Hey, i'm a 3rd year drama student. have any questions etc, just give me a shout! also, join the drama department group on facebook! look forward to meeting you!

Hull University Drama Department 2011/12
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=lf#!/groups/141871349228587

I'm doing Drama and Theatre Practice :smile: Staying in Lincoln House, Taylor Court though, not houses x
Original post by FreyaW
I'm doing Drama and Theatre Practice :smile: Staying in Lincoln House, Taylor Court though, not houses x

Awesome! Theres often a few drama students in Taylor Court, and they're really handy for getting in to/ back from uni! If you're working on a show you will often come out at 11/12 on a show night.

Any questions , just give me a shout! Have you recieved your welcome pack yet? x
Reply 1598
Original post by RachieClare_x
Awesome! Theres often a few drama students in Taylor Court, and they're really handy for getting in to/ back from uni! If you're working on a show you will often come out at 11/12 on a show night.

Any questions , just give me a shout! Have you recieved your welcome pack yet? x

No, haven't got the welcome pack yet...hope I do soon though, think I'd feel a bit more prepared! Yeah, my course plus the fact that I wanted to be in halls for my first year meant Taylor Court was definitely my first choice :smile: x
Reply 1599
Original post by Yellowmonkeyman
17th :smile: When are you moving in?

Probably the 24th, but I was wondering if that was a bit late really. I'm just not sure I want to be in a week before term starts! It's a balancing act between not wanting to leave too early or get to Hull to late! Where are you staying?

Quick Reply

Latest