The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
hey dave, you might want to check some of the hull threads in general university discussion to get any responses.

what grades you get ? course you chosen ? where are you going to live ?
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Hurricane_Herd
hey dave, you might want to check some of the hull threads in general university discussion to get any responses.

what grades you get ? course you chosen ? where are you going to live ?

im going to hull to do law...
i dont know when im moving in, as ive yet to get anything through the post arrrrrrgh!
Reply 3
I'm going to Hull to do english & music, looking forward 2 it :smile: , bit dissapointed with freshers week tho, Paul daniels and hypnotism isn't really my thing :frown: .....lol, i spose they'll be plenty of great people tho, which is all that matters.

xxx
Reply 4
Babs
I'm going to Hull to do english & music, looking forward 2 it :smile: , bit dissapointed with freshers week tho, Paul daniels and hypnotism isn't really my thing :frown: .....lol, i spose they'll be plenty of great people tho, which is all that matters.

xxx

i bet Paul Daniels would be class. do all classic magic tricks...none of this new age stuff just classics like taking rabbits out of hats. i bet you its good fun.
im goign to Hull to study Drama. i got AAB (Drama, performance studies and English Lit)
im very exited about going to Hull and about freshers week.
T
teletom
i bet Paul Daniels would be class. do all classic magic tricks...none of this new age stuff just classics like taking rabbits out of hats. i bet you its good fun.

I can imagine it'll be good fun.
Nothing like a bit of magic ey?

Hope to see you all there!
xx
Reply 6
Babs

xxx

ENGLISH!

I'm doing English. How can you not love Paul Daniels? My boyfriend loves him so much he plans to heckle him... ahh... true love :p:

Tbh Hull may not have an 'amazing' freshers week like some uni's but you can be assured of the finest teaching and remember the cities slogan, 'Where students come first'

It's a brilliant city, my friends been living there for a year as a student and he has had a lot easier time than other friends at other universities. :biggrin:

Latest