The Student Room Group

The 14/15 NBA Season Thread

Scroll to see replies

And sure enough Lebron haters aka kobetards come out of the woodwork :laugh:

Curry actually iggy won mvp. Shows how important defending lebron is.

Next year might be a whole different story
I just woke up since I ended up sleeping at 6:30am after the win! Champions had a nice ring to it :biggrin:

Next year will be different yeah. Cavs will improve their offence so it isn't so one man teamy, and in the West I reckon top seed is gonna be a shootout between Golden State and OKC.
Yup OKC I can see doing quite well next season. Reckon they could do with a better power forward/shooting guard so they can make a big three.

East just don't look as good as the west though.
Original post by jam277
Yup OKC I can see doing quite well next season. Reckon they could do with a better power forward/shooting guard so they can make a big three.

East just don't look as good as the west though.

Surely ibaka is part of a big three?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TH3-FL45H
Surely ibaka is part of a big three?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah but you'd say he's the weakest of the big three?

Obviously a pipe dream but Griffin or Aldridge instead of Ibaka.
Given what happend when harden left, okc would be stupid to even contemplate moving serge. Do they even have cap space to move for lamarcus?

Anyways, by shifting Scott brooks, they got rid of their biggest obstacle.
Original post by Igor_Sukhorukov
I predict Curry will get Finals MVP and GSW will win in 6 games!

Well, as I said from the beginning! :smile:
I am absolutely confident that Golden State Warriors deserve to be champions this year!
They're definitely a historic team. I'm glad we managed it. Bay area hype.

Now my attention shifts to my 2nd favourite team (TWolves) who decided to tank for first pick :tongue:

Who do people think is gonna be the top picks at the draft this year?
LeBron numbers were unbelievable
Oh man this DeAndre Jordan saga is amazing :rofl:

The emoji posts are on points :tongue:
Ikr, Kobe's was immense!!

DJ is ridiculous tho, in one week he's managed to screw over 2 teams 😂 And can someone explain to me how TT and Reggie are getting max deals??
TT getting a max deal because he was instrumental to the Cavs in the playoffs, I'm not sure if Kevin Love is leaving as he's a free agent now right?
Original post by jam277
TT getting a max deal because he was instrumental to the Cavs in the playoffs, I'm not sure if Kevin Love is leaving as he's a free agent now right?

He already committed to the Cavs a while back. :tongue:
Original post by jam277

True, but don't he and Love play the same position? They already signed Love to 5 years/110m, so handing TT 80m to come off the bench seems kinda much imo
Original post by alexschmalex
True, but don't he and Love play the same position? They already signed Love to 5 years/110m, so handing TT 80m to come off the bench seems kinda much imo

That's true. I was thinking that they feel that Love is going to leave soon. Also possibly they don't trust Love to get back to the level he was at before? Plus TT will probably rotate at Center/PF meaning that he's getting good minutes.
What's the relationship between LBJ and TT like? Only if LBJ loves him dues this make sense.
Original post by atom y humber
What's the relationship between LBJ and TT like? Only if LBJ loves him dues this make sense.

LBJ made a comment saying that he expects TT to be at Cleveland for many years and wants him to stay there. So I assume they have a good relationship.

Is Irving on a max deal as well?
Original post by jam277
LBJ made a comment saying that he expects TT to be at Cleveland for many years and wants him to stay there. So I assume they have a good relationship.

Is Irving on a max deal as well?

Yh kyrie penned his last year. Strangely prudent for the cavs.
So chef curry is trying to claim ryan is a girls name as well. I'm not having it, that's straight up a dude's name. He's not giving his child any chance (lucky she's born into a rich family)

Quick Reply

Latest