The Student Room Group

15 year old penis size

Most people on here are probably older than me but I've been wondering is my size normal at 5 inches what does everyone think

Scroll to see replies

Don't know if this is a real or troll post but giving you the benefit of the doubt I'll answer. At 15 you are still growing in height and the length of your penis will change too. Height does not necessarily equate to length. Your penis will still be 'maturing' for a bout 1-2 years after you've reached your final overall height. You're only 15.... you're still growing..... you're going to be fine.
Reply 2
Original post by Sam089
Most people on here are probably older than me but I've been wondering is my size normal at 5 inches what does everyone think

At 15 you shouldn't be too concerned. As the previous post has said - you've still a lot of growing to do. Average adult penis size in the UK is 6 inches I believe.
Original post by MelJunior
At 15 you shouldn't be too concerned. As the previous post has said - you've still a lot of growing to do. Average adult penis size in the UK is 6 inches I believe.

It's actually 5.5 or something
It's fine for the age you're at, stop worrying about it, it's not like you can change it.
Reply 5
Definitely normal - along with most of your body it is growing and will continue to do so until you are about 18 yo ish.

Chill.

Enjoy life and don't focus on just one thing :smile:
in general its not about size anyway. its more how you use the tool. no point having a large hammer if you cant use it properly
Original post by Sam089

I'm gay and I'd take it.
Reply 8
Man, if only you were a little older you would be of great use.
Reply 9
Original post by Glassapple
I'm gay and I'd take it.

Didn't you say you have sex with 3 different men per day though?
Original post by FUGOFF
Didn't you say you have sex with 3 different men per day though?

Yes, why is that relevant? I always go back tight.
Reply 11
Yes, why is that relevant? I always go back tight.

My point is that if you have sex with so many different people you might be less picky than another person.
Original post by FUGOFF
My point is that if you have sex with so many different people you might be less picky than another person.

Well they have to be at least 7/10 for me to consider it.
Reply 13
Well they have to be at least 7/10 for me to consider it.

Fair enough
Original post by FUGOFF
Fair enough

Maybe you or the OP matches that description.
Reply 15
Maybe you or the OP matches that description.

Can confirm I have 10/10 facial aesthetics.
Original post by FUGOFF
Can confirm I have 10/10 facial aesthetics.

As do I. Wanna bang?
Reply 17
As do I. Wanna bang?

Nty that's kind of gay
Original post by FUGOFF
Nty that's kind of gay

There's a financial incentive available.
Original post by MelJunior

Not necessarily. The body itself might grow more but I'm in my early 20s and my penis hasn't grown since I was like 15-16 and other guys I've spoken to have said the same.

Quick Reply

Latest