The Student Room Group

BNP leaderships change, will Adam Walker be more successful?

Will Adam Walker be more successful than Nick Griffin in reversing the brainwashing of the British people, and convincing the British people to abandon cultural Marxism and ideas such as its good to be proud to be black but terrible to be proud to be white, gay marriage is good for Christianity but terrible for Islam, its great to have Africa run by Africans but to have Europe run by Europeans is racist, non-diverse, and that it's better to have women British work than have children because typing numbers into a computer matters but carrying on your own people does not, you need to pay other people benefits to have 10 children in your country paid for by benefits? And the fact that facts don't matter and you need to take your advice from a cultural Marxist belief system that creates an illusory belief that if the Daily Mail, BNP, migration watch, Traditional Britain Group says something, it must be false and its best to refrain from any objective analysis because it's not "useful". Not "useful" for the cultural subversion idea to topple the west, and you must concentrate on the 5% where this works like Oxford University not the 95% of ghettos, hellholes, depravity, AIDS, death by national debt, crime.
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Your post is loaded with presuppositions and straw-men, and doesn't make much sense. The BNP would happily brainwash people with their own doctrines and spurious racial theories. If you actually think, as you seem to, that the BNP is a paragon of truth and justice, then you're clearly already a victim of their brainwashing.

As for Adam Walker, a cursory look through his history suggests that he's even more of an idiot than Griffin, which comes as no surprise. The BNP will continue to remain irrelevant.
Reply 2
I suspect given the funding and membership that the party will struggle but its possible they can win back old labour types and weaken Ukip.
Original post by SpikeyTeeth
Will Adam Walker be more successful than Nick Griffin in reversing the brainwashing of the British people, and convincing the British people to abandon cultural Marxism and ideas such as its good to be proud to be black but terrible to be proud to be white, gay marriage is good for Christianity but terrible for Islam, its great to have Africa run by Africans but to have Europe run by Europeans is racist, non-diverse, and that it's better to have women British work than have children because typing numbers into a computer matters but carrying on your own people does not, you need to pay other people benefits to have 10 children in your country paid for by benefits? And the fact that facts don't matter and you need to take your advice from a cultural Marxist belief system that creates an illusory belief that if the Daily Mail, BNP, migration watch, Traditional Britain Group says something, it must be false and its best to refrain from any objective analysis because it's not "useful". Not "useful" for the cultural subversion idea to topple the west, and you must concentrate on the 5% where this works like Oxford University not the 95% of ghettos, hellholes, depravity, AIDS, death by national debt, crime.

Nope; thankfully, the BNP are now a thing of the past. And let's keep it that way.

As for the rest of your post, well, I think you're the one who's brainwashed.
Reply 4
Adam Walker is someone who recently received a life time ban from teaching after chasing some kids on bikes down the road and slashing their tyres. He seems like the perfect candidate to be the BNP leader.
Original post by Jacob-C
Adam Walker is someone who recently received a life time ban from teaching after chasing some kids on bikes down the road and slashing their tyres. He seems like the perfect candidate to be the BNP leader.

Lol, just what I was going to say

The leader has a criminal record for chasing kids aged 10-12 in his car, and slashing their tyres.

Good luck guys :dunce:
Reply 6
Original post by yo radical one
Lol, just what I was going to say

The leader has a criminal record for chasing kids aged 10-12 in his car, and slashing their tyres.

Good luck guys :dunce:

So I take it that Tony Blaire slapping a D Notice on his cruising in a public toilet and all of the paedophilic activity of the British establishment is OK because parties which can whitewash themselves with D notices and media collaboration are good but parties who can't do that are bad?

For years the establishment managed to keep a lid on this with D notices but now the cat is out of the bag:

http://labour25.com
(edited 9 years ago)
So I take it that Tony Blaire slapping a D Notice on his cruising in a public toilet and all of the paedophilic activity of the British establishment is OK because parties which can whitewash themselves with D notices and media collaboration are good but parties who can't do that are bad?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think any politician who has abused children belongs in a prison cell, so no this isn't something I only care about if it's a BNP politician doing it.

Of course, I do wonder how if this did have a d-notice on it, you know about it? Conspiracy websites are not legitimate sources.
Reply 8
Original post by Burridge
Nope; thankfully, the BNP are now a thing of the past. And let's keep it that way.

As for the rest of your post, well, I think you're the one who's brainwashed.

Really I am the one who is brainwashed? I have given you an objective reason why most people in the West are brainwashed with cultural Marxism. You have given me no example of how I am brainwashed. People who hold conviction in double standards are brainwashed e.g. Africans should run Africa but its a disgrace if only the Europeans run Europe.

Arresting a 14 year old girl who said she could not understand the English of schoolmates:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/6047514.stm

Brainwashed!

Police not pursing Asian paedophile gangs out of fear of being called racist:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2141740/Rochdale-child-sex-trial-Police-fears-branded-racist-left-grooming-gang-free-abuse-teenage-girls-years-says-Labour-MP.html

Brainwashed!

Posted from TSR Mobile
So an irrelevant party leader stopped leading an irrelevant party and has now been replaced by another irrelevant party leader?

Adam Walker was banned from teaching for life for chasing kids in his car and slashing the tyres on their bikes with a stanley knife. Sounds like he'll make a great BNP leader.
Original post by yo radical one
I think any politician who has abused children belongs in a prison cell, so no this isn't something I only care about if it's a BNP politician doing it.

Of course, I do wonder how if this did have a d-notice on it, you know about it? Conspiracy websites are not legitimate sources.

Well the number one PR man in the country Max Clifford was jailed for Paedophilia. Every political party and organisation in the country hides behind PR. PR= lies.

Don't you think the fact that the country is built on PR (lies) is enough said.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well the number one PR man in the country Max Clifford was jailed for Paedophilia. Every political party and organisation in the country hides behind PR. PR= lies.

Don't you think the fact that the country is built on PR (lies) is enough said.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think the people in charge of this country have done and continue to do some incredibly awful things, right back through the imperial period, the middle ages, the Normans etc, and I have no doubt some of this is even today, hidden from public view, but I don't pretend to know about unconfirmed specifics or believe in unconfirmed conspiracy theories.
I think it's possible they'll get some traction, as people are fed up with excessive political correctness, and seeking diversity and multiculturalism for the sake of it.

If not for that, they wouldn't have a hope in hell.
Really I am the one who is brainwashed? I have given you an objective reason why most people in the West are brainwashed with cultural Marxism. You have given me no example of how I am brainwashed. People who hold conviction in double standards are brainwashed e.g. Africans should run Africa but its a disgrace if only the Europeans run Europe.

Actually, perhaps you don't understand the definition of "objective". Branding around phrases such as "cultural Marxism" and justifying your position by asserting that "its good to be proud to be black but terrible to be proud to be white" & "gay marriage is good for Christianity but terrible for Islam" doesn't really give credence to your claim of using "objective reasons" - your post is just riddled with dubious, wishy-washy nonsense.
Will Adam Walker be more successful than Nick Griffin in reversing the brainwashing of the British people, and convincing the British people to abandon cultural Marxism

Define cultural Marxism.

and ideas such as its good to be proud to be black but terrible to be proud to be white, gay marriage is good for Christianity but terrible for Islam, its great to have Africa run by Africans but to have Europe run by Europeans is racist, non-diverse, and that it's better to have women British work than have children because typing numbers into a computer matters but carrying on your own people does not, you need to pay other people benefits to have 10 children in your country paid for by benefits?

Please provide evidence that the British people (as an entire demographic) support the following views:

- ''its good to be proud to be black but terrible to be proud to be white''
- ''gay marriage is good for Christianity but terrible for Islam''
- ''its great to have Africa run by Africans but to have Europe run by Europeans is racist, non-diverse''
- ''it's better to have women British work than have children because typing numbers into a computer matters but carrying on your own people does not''
- ''you need to pay other people benefits to have 10 children in your country paid for by benefits?''

And the fact that facts don't matter and you need to take your advice from a cultural Marxist belief system that creates an illusory belief that if the Daily Mail, BNP, migration watch, Traditional Britain Group says something, it must be false and its best to refrain from any objective analysis because it's not "useful". Not "useful" for the cultural subversion idea to topple the west, and you must concentrate on the 5% where this works like Oxford University not the 95% of ghettos, hellholes, depravity, AIDS, death by national debt, crime.

Who is saying any of this?
Original post by SHallowvale
Define cultural Marxism.

Please provide evidence that the British people (as an entire demographic) support the following views:

- ''its good to be proud to be black but terrible to be proud to be white''
- ''gay marriage is good for Christianity but terrible for Islam''
- ''its great to have Africa run by Africans but to have Europe run by Europeans is racist, non-diverse''
- ''it's better to have women British work than have children because typing numbers into a computer matters but carrying on your own people does not''
- ''you need to pay other people benefits to have 10 children in your country paid for by benefits?''

Who is saying any of this?

I think that most people are so schooled in this ideology that they fail to see the obvious all around them.

Yes you can't apply the same metrics to measure social thing as you can to measure a size of a wheel or computer performance but all you need is basic common sense to see this.

I will let Dr. Frank Ellis explain:

http://www.traditionalbritain.org/content/rise-new-variant-liberal-totalitarianism-and-war-against-england-dr-frank-ellis-enoch-powell
(edited 9 years ago)
The BNP are dead. They are in serious financial trouble and are struggling with not enough members. If there is one good thing you can say about Nick Griffin it is that he managed to kill them by appearing on Question Time and making a tit of himself.

No doubt some far-right reactionary group will emerge to replace them at some point, but for the time being, the far-right are back in their irrelevant box.
Original post by Quantex
The BNP are dead. They are in serious financial trouble and are struggling with not enough members. If there is one good thing you can say about Nick Griffin it is that he managed to kill them by appearing on Question Time and making a tit of himself.

No doubt some far-right reactionary group will emerge to replace them at some point, but for the time being, the far-right are back in their irrelevant box.

Why would it be a good thing to kill the BNP off?

Do you not need different choices in democracy?

Does extreme liberalism (for example Brighton and Hove council proposing to phase out the titles Mr. And Mrs. Not to offend transgenders) require that there is no opposition? And further does it require that any opposition is "killed off"?

Do you regard yourself as a servant to this ultra-liberalism by proposing that its a good thing is any opposition to it is killed off?
(edited 9 years ago)
I think that most people are so schooled in this ideology that they fail to see the obvious all around them.

Yes you can't apply the same metrics to measure social thing as you can to measure a size of a wheel or computer performance but all you need is basic common sense to see this.

I ask for evidence as these things clearly aren't ''common sense''. I don't know of anyone who accepts black pride (let alone white pride), who thinks that gay marriage is terrible for Islam, who thinks that Africa should be run by Africans, who thinks that Europe being run by Europeans is not diverse enough, who...... do you see my point?

You're claiming that a bulk of society accepts the things listed above (and in your OP). I see no evidence of this (opinion polls, say) that would confirm that, which is why I ask for it.
Original post by SHallowvale
I ask for evidence as these things clearly aren't ''common sense''. I don't know of anyone who accepts black pride (let alone white pride), who thinks that gay marriage is terrible for Islam, who thinks that Africa should be run by Africans, who thinks that Europe being run by Europeans is not diverse enough, who...... do you see my point?

You're claiming that a bulk of society accepts the things listed above (and in your OP). I see no evidence of this (opinion polls, say) that would confirm that, which is why I ask for it.

Popular support for Nelson Mandela, The ANC, Free Tibet, the Zabatistas etc. Shows that there is a popular vision of countries around the world being controlled by their native people.

Popular support for diversity in the workplace, wanting more black or ethic MP's and business leaders, suggesting that institutions which do not have such diversity like the city of London are sexist and racist suggests a wish for shared control of these institutions by Europeans and non-Europeans. You can go to an office and see a "diversity in the workplace" poster on the wall of you need further evidence.

David Cameron was talking for months about gay marriage. He meant in a church. He was talking to church leaders about it. He never went to Muslim leaders and suggested it.

Are you seriously going to suggest that anyone had intended Muslim gay marriage?

Surveys have proved that the bulk of society doesn't want any of this nonsense. That is all a survey will prove. But its a question of which way the cultural Marxists are pushing things.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest