The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

Anyone going to Hartpury September 2014. FdSc Animal Welfare & Behaviour?

I'm a mature (or older lol) student starting the FdSc in Animal Welfare & Behaviour in September 2014. Was wondering if there is anyone else on here doing the same course? Gill.
Original post by Gillyw7
I'm a mature (or older lol) student starting the FdSc in Animal Welfare & Behaviour in September 2014. Was wondering if there is anyone else on here doing the same course? Gill.

Heya, just giving this a little bump in the hopes someone will see and reply.

You should also check out the new connect pages to find other people who have applied for the same courses as you!
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 2
I'm doing the same course :smile:
Original post by EithneG

Go Connect! :wink: :tongue:
Reply 4
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Go Connect! :wink: :tongue:

hartpury isnt on that :frown:
Reply 5
Original post by EithneG

Hey, that's great. I didn't think I'd find anyone on here that was doing the same course.

I live in Swindon so will be commuting every day. How about you?
Hey guys :smile: I'm starting this course next month Sept 2014 also, I'm staying at lidbury halls. Very scared about starting :frown:
Reply 7
Im coming from Ireland! I applied late for accommodation but managed to get place in hartpury house, im so nervous!
Original post by EithneG
Im coming from Ireland! I applied late for accommodation but managed to get place in hartpury house, im so nervous!

What are you studying? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Alright, I'm doing the BSc do you know if they cross over? And I'll be commuting from Cheltenham

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending