The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Christian students at NTU

Hey everyone

I'm wanting to connect with any Christian students who are either currently at or about to start at NTU's City Campus who are interested in growing in their faith and learning to share their faith with those around them.

University is such a great time to share and exchange ideas about big questions in life and the question "who is Jesus?" is right up there with them!

So if you're interested, get in touch!
Original post by jonny27
Hey everyone

I'm wanting to connect with any Christian students who are either currently at or about to start at NTU's City Campus who are interested in growing in their faith and learning to share their faith with those around them.

University is such a great time to share and exchange ideas about big questions in life and the question "who is Jesus?" is right up there with them!

Have you looked at the Christian Union society?
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Motorbiker
Have you looked at the Christian Union society?

Thanks for the suggestion, Motorbiker. I'm actually looking to do something that's a little different to the CU. It's with a group called Student Life (part of Agape) and we want to build a mixed community of believers and non-believers who are all seeking to know more about Jesus, training and equipping believers to grow in their faith and share it with others, and actively engaging others in spiritual discussions.

Sharing our faith is foundational to everything that we do and we want to resource students to be able to do that wherever they are, both at uni and beyond.

So, again, if there are any students at NTU's City Campus who want to get involved in this or simply find out a little more about it, do get in touch!
Original post by jonny27
Hey everyone

Im a christian too and would be interested to join a christian club! :smile: what course are u doing and what accommodation?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending