No I've received an offer to study biology next year

Ah that's great! :smile: :smile:
Is anyone applying to Mechanical Engineering? If so what was your offer
Original post by akhtarmaryam
When did you send your application?

I sent it on the 20th of October :smile:
Original post by ali_blue
No I've received an offer to study biology next year

how long did it take for them to send out your offer?
anybody accepted for mpharm?
Applying for Law, any one know how long offers take? I sat the LNAT on Friday.
Just made Birmingham my firm choice :biggrin:
I have an unconditional offer from birmingham to study history :smile:
I just got an offer to study human biology!!!
Original post by whizzkid24601
I just got an offer to study human biology!!!

how long did you wait?
Original post by Jessio
how long did you wait?

Just over two weeks!
Original post by whizzkid24601
Just over two weeks!

omd, when is it peak for them to hand out offers
Just got an offer for geology and physical geography :biggrin:
Anyone got a Chemical Engineering offer? :smile:
I applied early September for Ancient History and received an unconditional offer about a week later. I have since firmed the offer (early, I know) over a week ago now. The offer is still showing conditional on track and I haven't heard anything back from Birmingham since I've firmed it. I was assuming that it would be updated to unconditional once I put it as my firm but I'm beginning to get a bit worried. I have heard it can take up to a month for track to update in these circumstances but I am panicking a bit - is it worth emailing Birmingham/UCAS or should I just wait?
Original post by stainedglasseyes
I applied early September for Ancient History and received an unconditional offer about a week later. I have since firmed the offer (early, I know) over a week ago now. The offer is still showing conditional on track and I haven't heard anything back from Birmingham since I've firmed it. I was assuming that it would be updated to unconditional once I put it as my firm but I'm beginning to get a bit worried. I have heard it can take up to a month for track to update in these circumstances but I am panicking a bit - is it worth emailing Birmingham/UCAS or should I just wait?

Hi I'm thinking of applying to do Ancient History at Birmingham and do you mind telling me what were your predicted grades? Thank you :smile:
Original post by cookydough
Hi I'm thinking of applying to do Ancient History at Birmingham and do you mind telling me what were your predicted grades? Thank you :smile:

I'm predicted AAB (and I think A in general studies, not sure) after getting ABB(C) at AS :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by stainedglasseyes

Don't panic. My brother accepted an unconditional from Birmingham for Ancient History last year and I think it took a while for track to change and even longer to hear back from Birmingham. He is having a fantastic time and loves the course.
How long did it take for you to get an offer after your acknowledgment email?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending