The Student Room Group

ricky lake subtitles

I just watched an episode of Ricky Lake with my sister (not through choice) and i couldnt understand a word they said, they only word i seemed to follow was "y'all" and the only sentence "ya know whut i mean" and thats only because it was repeated every other 30 seconds.

Is this a typical example of americans, every single one was this huge fat black woman with very bad hair who spoke very bad english and they seemed to be interested in was screwing each other by "sleeping with ma man." Every time i seem to have watched ricky lake its always these big fat black women.

Ricky lake should be subtitled so that anyone with a decent grasp of the english language can understadn that jibberish
Reply 1
Cadre_Of_Storms
I just watched an episode of Ricky Lake with my sister (not through choice) and i couldnt understand a word they said, they only word i seemed to follow was "y'all" and the only sentence "ya know whut i mean" and thats only because it was repeated every other 30 seconds.

Is this a typical example of americans, every single one was this huge fat black woman with very bad hair who spoke very bad english and they seemed to be interested in was screwing each other by "sleeping with ma man." Every time i seem to have watched ricky lake its always these big fat black women.

Ricky lake should be subtitled so that anyone with a decent grasp of the english language can understadn that jibberish

:hahaha:
I happened to be flicking through the telly at around that time and i watched some of that it was hilarious and weird, the slang they use is abit crazy and i think y'all is used alot by americans i also remember hearing it on Opera:rolleyes:
Compared to people who come on similiar shows in the UK the people in the US tend to be very loud and entertaining.
you could say the same for the trisha show....

Latest

Trending

Trending