The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Computer Character Animation

Anyone else starting their first year of computer character animation? I'm staying at home while I study and am terrified about making friends. I need someone to hide behind on the first day :colondollar:
Reply 1
Hi there, There's a group for people doing games at teesside this year over on facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1471619483078106/

We have a couple other people on your course in so feel free to join up if you like :smile:
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
I don't have facebook, thanks anyway :smile:
Reply 3
I'm not doing animation but I am doing games design so we'll probably see each other around :smile: don't worry about not making friends I@m sure you'll be fine :biggrin:
Original post by Disenchantedd
Anyone else starting their first year of computer character animation? I'm staying at home while I study and am terrified about making friends. I need someone to hide behind on the first day :colondollar:

Hello! Im starting the cca course this september. Ive only found one other person on the course aside from you so far and we'd both love to make a new course friend (I speak on behalf of him since hes a noob without a tsr account) :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Computer Animation & VFX here :smile:
I'm starting to look forward to it now, can't wait to meet you all :biggrin:
Reply 7
Im doing games animation...hope to see some people on here doing the same course as me :smile:.
I'm doing Computer Animation & VFX here :smile: I'm transferring from the US into 2nd year. ^_^
Reply 9
Hey I'm doing the same to, very nervous about Tuesday :O

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending