The Student Room Group

Looking for chainsaw man fans

finished reading the chainsaw man manga. Can’t wait for season two. Wondering who else is a fan of the anime/manga and would like to have a conversation about it.
Reply 1
Oh heck yeah, I love Chainsaw Man. Haven't read the manga unfortunately, but I have watches the anime and it's great. Love the animation, the characters, the concept. Chef's kiss👌
Reply 2
Original post by miztwizted
Oh heck yeah, I love Chainsaw Man. Haven't read the manga unfortunately, but I have watches the anime and it's great. Love the animation, the characters, the concept. Chef's kiss👌

yessir!!! I was an anime only. Only read the manga a few days ago as I loved the anime so much and wanted to catch up. Definitely recommend as it gets even better and more intense from where the anime left off. Characters are amazingly and uniquely written. Animation style is distinctive.
Do you have a favourite character so far?
Reply 3
Original post by user1567945
yessir!!! I was an anime only. Only read the manga a few days ago as I loved the anime so much and wanted to catch up. Definitely recommend as it gets even better and more intense from where the anime left off. Characters are amazingly and uniquely written. Animation style is distinctive.
Do you have a favourite character so far?

Basic, but probably Denji or Aki. Denji is just fun to watch- He's stupid, weird, dorky and I enjoy watching him act dumb and awkward. I'm really into character analysis, and Aki is so fricking good for that, it's so fun for me. He gives me slight Levi vibes, from AoT. Whether that's because he's a stoic clean freak suddenly acting as a parent to a bunch of "kids", idk😂
Reply 4
Original post by miztwizted
Basic, but probably Denji or Aki. Denji is just fun to watch- He's stupid, weird, dorky and I enjoy watching him act dumb and awkward. I'm really into character analysis, and Aki is so fricking good for that, it's so fun for me. He gives me slight Levi vibes, from AoT. Whether that's because he's a stoic clean freak suddenly acting as a parent to a bunch of "kids", idk😂

I love character analysis too. And chainsaw man is truly great for that as there are so many interesting perspectives to take. Especially for denjis characteristics you described. Makima is a whole cesspit for analysis🤣.
I can see the similarities between Aki and Levi.

Quick Reply

Latest