The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

Adult Nurses MDX

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I called then on Thursday aswell, they said Friday well that's not true lol

But I've seen on FB a lot a lot of ppl have gotten it through email and mail !
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Well that's worrying that others have received it! I'm hoping i receive an email or post about it soon. It feels weird to be idle so close to the date were meant to be moving in and starting term. :/
Reply 22
Anybody called up? I haven't received anything at all I didn't even receive a letter from the uni confirming my place which is weird but they sent me an email of congratulations...

Has any adult nursing students gotten their enrolment details? Also how do you know if your DBS has gone through?
Reply 23
Hi!

I have received nothing and i'm doing adult nursing, tried contacting them too via email and phone and they've been absolutely useless at getting back. According to the last email I received we could start early enrolment from today (1.9.14) via the unihub but seeing as they've sent us nothing i have no idea what info we need to actually log on let alone enrol! It's so frustrating!
I read that too on their website, I think login information will b provided on the welcome pack which u should receive soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Hey

So I've been going through the fb page of mdx open and according to some ppl they actually called the uni themselves after no replies to email and such. They got their login details over the phone. I've only seen a couple nursing student get info but I think maybe if no reply from emails then next step is to call if nothing comes through the post.
Reply 26
I called them up this morning, was able to get the info over the phone.

You guys should try!
Reply 27
I got my details over the phone yesterday afternoon so i've managed to do the early enrolment at least, though apparently according to unihub our course induction is on 1st January 1900 (I didn't realise we had learnt how to time travel). Still waiting on that welcome booklet though....
Reply 28
Original post by Elliek33
I got my details over the phone yesterday afternoon so i've managed to do the early enrolment at least, though apparently according to unihub our course induction is on 1st January 1900 (I didn't realise we had learnt how to time travel). Still waiting on that welcome booklet though....

Lol, Yeah.. Gotta find that time travelling machine i put somewhere :confused::confused:

Yeah i got my info too, i hope we get our bursary asap :smile:
Reply 29
I think now we are part enrolled we should get our first payment on the 19th September and then maintenance loan not too long after, we can get our discount oyster cards now too as the university is part of the scheme that does the student discount!
Do you know what number to ring to find out your login details??
Reply 31
I called 020 8411 6060, this is unihelp, it took them quite a long time to answer so just bare with it.
Reply 32
I haven't received my DBS or OH so can't enrol
Reply 33
I called the regular admission number also took quite a while
I received an email saying I should have had my login details already by email but I haven't :/ I'll give them a ring. Thank you :smile:
Reply 35
Does anybody know what exactly to expect with regards to DBS and OH? Do they send you certificates? How long does it take? and does the uni automatically receive them or do you need to send it to them?
Original post by 123abz
Does anybody know what exactly to expect with regards to DBS and OH? Do they send you certificates? How long does it take? and does the uni automatically receive them or do you need to send it to them?

I know a DBS check can take 3 weeks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
Well they should send you a DBS form and OH Form

The dbs form you will have to fill in yourself and send it to the uni along with some documents they might need from you.

The OH form, you will fill in the first section and the second by your GP, the gp may charge (mine charged 35 bloody quid lol) and then you will send that in the envelope the uni provide you with.

DBS can take a very very very long time but as long as you have sent it to the uni thats the main thing
Reply 38
Original post by SadiaAlia29
Well they should send you a DBS form and OH Form

The dbs form you will have to fill in yourself and send it to the uni along with some documents they might need from you.

The OH form, you will fill in the first section and the second by your GP, the gp may charge (mine charged 35 bloody quid lol) and then you will send that in the envelope the uni provide you with.

DBS can take a very very very long time but as long as you have sent it to the uni thats the main thing

Yh i meant what happens next? Do you get a certificate for both? I've sent everything to the Uni but awaiting the next step for 5 weeks now :confused:
Reply 39
Original post by 123abz
Yh i meant what happens next? Do you get a certificate for both? I've sent everything to the Uni but awaiting the next step for 5 weeks now :confused:

Oh yeah, the DBS we get a certificate in the post, but the OH i don't think so

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending