The Student Room Group

Nursing interview at Dundee University

Hi Everyone,

I have an interview at Dundee uni for nursing next week. Does anyone have any hints/tips/advice? Any help would be much appreciated xx
Original post by username6816475
Hi Everyone,

I have an interview at Dundee uni for nursing next week. Does anyone have any hints/tips/advice? Any help would be much appreciated xx

Have a look at the following thread:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7418316

:smile:
Original post by username6816475
Hi Everyone,

Hi

As you may know nobody can give you any exact questions or answers for your upcoming adult nursing interview with Dundee university.

I'll give you some examples of what you may get asked okay and then you can do some more research.

1) why do you want to do adult nursing over say children's nursing or midwifery.
2) why have you chosen Dundee university for your adult nursing degree.
3) learn the NMC code of practice
4) NHS core values
5) 6 C's of nursing
6) read over your personal statement just incase you get asked about it
7) what if any experience have you got in a nursing setting or what skills have you got to use as transferable skills

How would you cope with stress 😔
How would you cope with say a bereavement while you are on your shift and stay professional as a nurse......
What are you most looking forward to about becoming a nurse..
What do you think will be the most challenging parts of being a nurse...
What challenges does the NHS currently face.....

Good luck with your upcoming interview

NHS Scotland dual adult nurse and midwife ( I trained many years ago at Stirling university as a adult nurse and I did the midwifery shortened course at Edinburgh Napier).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending