The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Anyone studying MA Geography at Aberdeen?

Hey there. I just found out I'm going to be doing Geography at Aberdeen Uni, I'm really nervous so is there anybody in the same boat? :smile:
I'm going to be doing Economics as my main degree but also Geography as a chosen module, but pretty nervous about starting uni haha!

Have you decided on your choices yet? :smile:
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 2
That's great! No I haven't chosen yet, purely as I'm having trouble with E-Reg.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by GeoSoph
Hey there. I just found out I'm going to be doing Geography at Aberdeen Uni, I'm really nervous so is there anybody in the same boat? :smile:

Hey!

I'm doing the same course, what accommodation did you get?
Reply 4
Hey there! That's great, I'm relatively local to the Aberdeen area so I'll be at home for the course of my studies.

Have you managed to do e-reg and choose your courses yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by GeoSoph
Hey there! That's great, I'm relatively local to the Aberdeen area so I'll be at home for the course of my studies.

Have you managed to do e-reg and choose your courses yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't yet, as my loan only just came through and you have to pay before you can choose.

Do you know much about the modules? I came in through clearing and the website doesn't give much help..
Reply 6
If you go to the my curriculum part of the university site you should find the course catalogue on the right hand side.

With the enhanced study modules you need to take 1 each term... I just stuck to 6th century courses. The prescribed (geography mandatory modules) are global worlds global challenges for term 1 and global worlds local challenges for year 2. You get to pick 2 other modules from other parts of the university.

I was unaware you had to pay for courses :s-smilie: I've just put mine down on the course selection sheet to take next week thinking it would all be sorted then...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending