The Student Room Group

Aberdeen Uni Entry Requirements

When I was checking entry requirements for Aberdeen I noticed a lot of the degrees standard entry requirements dropped from AABB (2024, this year) to BBBB (2025, next year when I'll be applying), like Geoscience and Geography. I was wondering if anyone knew why.
Original post by Abhainn
When I was checking entry requirements for Aberdeen I noticed a lot of the degrees standard entry requirements dropped from AABB (2024, this year) to BBBB (2025, next year when I'll be applying), like Geoscience and Geography. I was wondering if anyone knew why.

Hi, this is the University of Aberdeen rep account and would be happy to give you some more information. We have accepted applicants who achieved BBBB / BBC as results in recent years for those applying to many of our degrees, so we are now being fully transparent by publishing those entry requirements in our printed and online material. We hope this will encourage people to feel confident to apply and not feel as anxious about the grades they need to get in order to join a course with us. I hope that makes sense, but let me know if you have any more questions! You can also email [email protected] if you want an emailed answer you can refer back to if needed.

- Matthew, Enquiry Team
Reply 2
Original post by Abhainn

did you apply for geography/geoscience for 2024 entry

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending