The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

NSP.

I know I'm probably worrying over nothing but a month before results day I got a letter saying that I'm eligible for the national scholarship program.. This week a few people who are going Hertfordshire have been receiving their emails from the Uni saying that they have been offered the scholarship. If I receive no email surely that means I haven't got it or maybe my email hasn't arrived yet? I'm just a bit of a worrier... anyone got any advice or know someone who had this similar issue? Thanks :smile:
Hi,

If you haven't got it still
it's best to email NSP team
[email protected] . Best to also quote your student ID number if you have it.

Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Original post by tomi_ojo
I know I'm probably worrying over nothing but a month before results day I got a letter saying that I'm eligible for the national scholarship program.. This week a few people who are going Hertfordshire have been receiving their emails from the Uni saying that they have been offered the scholarship. If I receive no email surely that means I haven't got it or maybe my email hasn't arrived yet? I'm just a bit of a worrier... anyone got any advice or know someone who had this similar issue? Thanks :smile:

yeah if you didnt get one it means you probably not eligible because student finance england calculated your parents income is over 25k that its still sending them out.

i was found not eligible for the program when i emailed hertfordshire however i sent current year income assessment form to student finance to reassess my finance application after that i hope i will be able to be eligible for it. Because circumstances have changed.

In all honestly they need to make student finance applications more friendly for parents its too complicated

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending