The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Hertfordshire Extended Degree

Heyy, is anyone doing/done the extended degree in science at Hertfordshire Uni??
I wanted to ask, will I still be able to get student loans (maintenance) with this course?
Also, is it still possible to apply to other universities through UCAS with this degree or only Hertfordshire?
Thank you!
Original post by Anonymous
Heyy, is anyone doing/done the extended degree in science at Hertfordshire Uni??
I wanted to ask, will I still be able to get student loans (maintenance) with this course?
Also, is it still possible to apply to other universities through UCAS with this degree or only Hertfordshire?
Thank you!

Hiii, im doing it this year and you can still access the student loan & maintenance
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Munaisoffline
Hiii, im doing it this year and you can still access the student loan & maintenance

Ahh thats amazing thank you so much!! Which college are you going to? I'm going to West Herts and will be commuting from London☺️
Ahh thats amazing thank you so much!! Which college are you going to? I'm going to West Herts and will be commuting from London☺️

Omg samee!! Im exactly doing the same as you but they are thinking to transfer me to Hertford regional as that’s somewhat closer to me?
Reply 4
Omg samee!! Im exactly doing the same as you but they are thinking to transfer me to Hertford regional as that’s somewhat closer to me?

Omggg thats great!! Ahh i see, yeah for me West Herts is the closet so it should be an easy commute. What course are you thinking of progressing onto? (im doing pharmacy). I've tried contacting the uni but do you know if we can apply to other unis with the extended degree or is it just for Hertfordshire?
Omggg thats great!! Ahh i see, yeah for me West Herts is the closet so it should be an easy commute. What course are you thinking of progressing onto? (im doing pharmacy). I've tried contacting the uni but do you know if we can apply to other unis with the extended degree or is it just for Hertfordshire?

Ooo im doing radiography :smile:, im not too suree but i had people tell me i should try transfer unis after completing the first year
Reply 6
Ooo im doing radiography :smile:, im not too suree but i had people tell me i should try transfer unis after completing the first year

Ahhh nice!! Yeah im thinking of transferring too if possible
If you want to stay in contact till we start my ig is mxna.z
Hii I’m going west Herts for pharmacy !!
Reply 9

omggg me too thats great!! Whats your insta??

I don’t want to bait my insta out here , is it ok if u give me urs 😭? I’m a girl too btw

Or if u don’t want to give ur insta on here I understand , there’s a girl in this thread that put hers here would I be able to find urs on her account ?
Original post by Anonymous #2

hi
did you end up going to herts for pharmacy?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending