The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Hertfordshire 3D Games Art & Design

Hi! almost 3 weeks ago now i sent my portfolio for games art and design to hertfordshire but havent heard a response? my partner, applied for a different course there and got an interview immediately (and they have since got an unconditional offer) but im still waiting and im a bit worried! i sent my portfolio before the deadline (i made sure of it and have even double checked since) is it a problem with me or have i just got to wait a bit longer?
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi! almost 3 weeks ago now i sent my portfolio for games art and design to hertfordshire but havent heard a response? my partner, applied for a different course there and got an interview immediately (and they have since got an unconditional offer) but im still waiting and im a bit worried! i sent my portfolio before the deadline (i made sure of it and have even double checked since) is it a problem with me or have i just got to wait a bit longer?
Hi @Anonymous #1
So sorry to hear that you are waiting to hear - please can you contact us at [email protected] and our Admissions Team will look into it for you?
Thanks and all the best,
Gaynor
Marketing and Communications
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending