The Student Room Group

The stationery and organisation thread MK II!

Scroll to see replies

I have most of my stuff for uni and this is to do with organisation but not of stationary, it's slightly random, but, how would someone organise medication in a bag they use for uni? x
Reply 181
Seeing some of what people have makes me feel really bad. Though half of it I wouldn't know how to use it. :emo:
Pouldland stationary is a God send! Its so cheap and the quality tends to be rather good! :tongue:
Original post by Gingerbread101
I did find that I had to make my own notecards to go in it though, as the ones I already had were sliiiightly too tall and covered up the divider tabs

thanks for the heads up :biggrin: I can't find it online though :frown: there's similar ones but the don't look as thick as yours
Original post by loosiemorgan
thanks for the heads up :biggrin: I can't find it online though :frown: there's similar ones but the don't look as thick as yours

It's got 5 tabs in, and before you put things in it it is quite thin :smile: do you have a store near you?
It's got 5 tabs in, and before you put things in it it is quite thin :smile: do you have a store near you?

yeah I'll check in there :smile: online there are just different plastic wallets and report card boxes with tabs in it :smile:
1409501877772.jpg

Stationary shopping complete. I have highlighters and flash cards from earlier on that I will use.

All of this cost me £18
What a bargain:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hellokittymad
I have most of my stuff for uni and this is to do with organisation but not of stationary, it's slightly random, but, how would someone organise medication in a bag they use for uni? x

Not sure what kind of medication you mean but I have my inhaler, painkillers and some hand wipes and hand cream and vaseline all crammed into a tiny little make up bag :smile: Makes it really easy to transfer from uni bag to handbag as well :smile:
A few people have asked me about this hippo now so here's a close up :smile:
Original post by gracecooke55
Not sure what kind of medication you mean but I have my inhaler, painkillers and some hand wipes and hand cream and vaseline all crammed into a tiny little make up bag :smile: Makes it really easy to transfer from uni bag to handbag as well :smile:

I mean, sorry didn't clarify, my epi pens, inhalers, spacer / aerochamber and cream :smile:
I definitely over prepared for Uni... Oops!
Random question guys. Does anybody know where you can find a graphical calculator? Easons doesn't sell any :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous #2

Omg so cute :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous #2

I'm naming that the 8th wonder of the world

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kendellex
Random question guys. Does anybody know where you can find a graphical calculator? Easons doesn't sell any :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

A-Level or University? I took Maths at college, and my college were selling these from the maths department - I don't know if it's what you're looking for. It's called CASIO fx-9860GII - £70 but I found it incredibly useful.
Uploading my stationery haul in a few minutes! :smile:
Original post by HistoryGirly
Uploading my stationery haul in a few minutes! :smile:

The tension is building :lol:
The tension is building :lol:

Right? I just keep refreshing my thread every 5 minutes in the hopes of seeing more beautiful hauls!
My palgrave planner isn't included in these photos. Shelving is how i'm organising my stuff atm, but i'm moving house within a few months so no point in buying anything new to store until then!. I think i've went a little oxford paper crazy. Not sure if i needed the sharpies from the whsmith deal as well as the staedler fine liners, opps! Also, I would highly recommend the recycled pencils. I've used them for years, they never snap when you sharpen them like others do!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by cassicles
A-Level or University? I took Maths at college, and my college were selling these from the maths department - I don't know if it's what you're looking for. It's called CASIO fx-9860GII - £70 but I found it incredibly useful.

University level. That sounds so expensive haha! I'll look it up thanks 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending