The Student Room Group

The stationery and organisation thread MK II!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hellokittymad
most of my stationery is in a box ready for uni and it all matches! :elmo:

i need a new bag though because the one my mother gave me broke...any recommendations? I'm off to uni by the way

Ive completely forgotten that i may just need a bag for uni...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HarrietROAR
Ive completely forgotten that i may just need a bag for uni...

Posted from TSR Mobile

how did you forget that?
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1409663564.908793.jpg ImageUploadedByStudent Room1409663587.838557.jpg

Picked one of these up in wilkos, only £1! It's a little index card file, is it bad I'm now excited for revision now that I have this????

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just been to Tesco but I was explicitly warned by my mother not to even TOUCH anymore stationery. I couldn't resist posting this on snapchat though...
Why is Tesco so much expensive but the closest to me while other stores are soon much cheaper for THE SAME PRODUCTS but 38238262627 miles away from me.
Finished stationery shopping for Sixth form today!! :biggrin: I'm so excited :colondollar:
Reply 385
Original post by lakesecrets
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1409663564.908793.jpg ImageUploadedByStudent Room1409663587.838557.jpg

Picked one of these up in wilkos, only £1! It's a little index card file, is it bad I'm now excited for revision now that I have this????

Posted from TSR Mobile

Love it!! Do they do other colours?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cassicles
Just been to Tesco but I was explicitly warned by my mother not to even TOUCH anymore stationery. I couldn't resist posting this on snapchat though...
Why is Tesco so much expensive but the closest to me while other stores are soon much cheaper for THE SAME PRODUCTS but 38238262627 miles away from me.

That notes and stuff is actually a timetable :3 its well cute

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hellokittymad
how did you forget that?

Because what i need to live kindof came first...

Ah well, ill use my old backpack :3 im not too fussed on bags ahhaa, black eastpak ftw.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just seen this on Twitter :tongue:
Has anyone brought the palgrave student planner this year? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gaby.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Definitely had clear and blue, pretty sure they have it in black too!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got a few folders, pencil case, pens and other stuff. Bag. Erm Pukka pads :cool:

And yeee thats all lol

#Sainsbury's crew checkin' in
Original post by <3 history95
Has anyone brought the palgrave student planner this year? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I have got it and I would totally recommend it
Original post by Gaby.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have got the exact same file from wilko, I got mine last year its awesome to use and much easier to organise than those index card boxes I think
Original post by lakesecrets
Definitely had clear and blue, pretty sure they have it in black too!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah I agree I have seen those colours too but I love pink so I bought the pink one
Reply 395
I have yet to purchase any kind of stationary. I don't really have much of an idea of just what im going to need. Im a mature student and its been 17 years since I left school and im not sure just what will be required other than the obvious like pens. Any advice will be appreciated:smile:
Original post by Thinedivine
It has taken most of the summer, but with only 2 days left before going back to school, I've finished buying all my stationery for the upcoming year as well as organising a perfect workspace.:tongue:
Feel free to ask where anything is from!:smile:

Your desk looks nice, we think alike, I guess we both love storage boxes and magazine holders lol. I do not know if you have seen my picture on like page 2/3 of my desk, you will see what I mean. Awesome colour choice of desk too
Original post by Thinedivine
It has taken most of the summer, but with only 2 days left before going back to school, I've finished buying all my stationery for the upcoming year as well as organising a perfect workspace.:tongue:
Feel free to ask where anything is from!:smile:

you even have a stationary set with a matching mug on our desk, ME TOO!
Reply 398
Got a few stationary bits today, I've missed Berol pens and they were only 75p. Are the Italic ones any good?
All I need now is refill pads and new fine line coloured pens
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1409672224.938732.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by economicsgirl2014
yeah I agree I have seen those colours too but I love pink so I bought the pink one

Yeah same it matches the rest of my stationery, cannot wait to use it, looks so handy! May purchase one for each subject yet, not decided :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending