The Student Room Group

The stationery and organisation thread MK II!

Scroll to see replies

If only paperchase made duvets!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gracecooke55

Posted from TSR Mobile

That would be amazing!
Original post by economicsgirl2014
Thank you. It is best to get a few different views though.

Yeah, definitely :smile: I'll see how I go on.

Posted from TSR Mobile

They'd be overpriced and not that good :tongue: Sorry I'm bitter about Paperchase being a bit rubbish this year :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

omg that would be so good!!
Got my email account and staff badge for my 2nd job today! Obviously a new job requires a new notebook... right?... x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys, Guys, Guys...
I have a problem!

I have fallen head over heels in love with Kikki K stationery and diaries. I want to buy the everything on the website but they only have stores in Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. The prices are reasonable but the international postage just makes it expensive.

Seriously, look at how pretty it all is... http://www.kikki-k.com/

I'm so sad now.
which tablet to get? Samsung or an iPad? confused! help fellow stationery lovers!
Original post by Noorahpalmtrees
which tablet to get? Samsung or an iPad? confused! help fellow stationery lovers!

I have Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and love it x

I prefer Samsung because of the customisability and they're less expensive generally ^^

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by x.KimberleyB.x
Got my email account and staff badge for my 2nd job today! Obviously a new job requires a new notebook... right?... x

Posted from TSR Mobile

It would be a travesty to start a new job without one :biggrin:

What size are you after? I have a rooted nook hd+ running cyanogenmod and it's brilliant for uni *draws hearts around it*

Posted from TSR Mobile

I loveee my iPad mini :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know where I can find Filofax diary refills that are... More attractive? :tongue:
Original post by Anonymous #2

They'd be overpriced and not that good :tongue: Sorry I'm bitter about Paperchase being a bit rubbish this year :lol:

Exactly this!

Posted from TSR Mobile

If they made duvets expect to pay around £250 for it.
Original post by Anonymous #2
Yeah, definitely :smile: I'll see how I go on.

Took the words out of my mouth.
Original post by razzmatazz rach
Guys, Guys, Guys...
I have a problem!

I have fallen head over heels in love with Kikki K stationery and diaries. I want to buy the everything on the website but they only have stores in Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. The prices are reasonable but the international postage just makes it expensive.

Seriously, look at how pretty it all is... http://www.kikki-k.com/

I'm so sad now.

My sister sent me stuff from there last year for getting into uni. I am going to aus next summer.. I need a whole seperate pot of savings for kikki k. I love it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HistoryGirly
Yes please!

Here we go (p.s this is a pocket size diary)

20140915_105140.jpg

20140915_105151.jpg

20140915_105204.jpg

20140915_105228.jpg

20140915_105249.jpg

20140915_105254.jpg

20140915_105306.jpg

20140915_105314.jpg
Here is a handy organisation tip for your stationery to put on your study desk! Definitely something I am going to do!
http://www.pinterest.com/pin/505106914431375278/
Struggling to find a nice planner! :lol: Any help guys? :smile:
Original post by itssimplyme
Struggling to find a nice planner! :lol: Any help guys? :smile:

Define "nice" :P
I had the filofax-style diary from Paperchase last year - way cheaper than filofax and pretty. Customisable too!
This year I've got a Palgrave Student Planner - a more sensible option but not so nice to look at. Also not a fan of the spiral-bound types, but it does look durable and I've put wrapping paper on the cover to make it look nice. Depends what you're looking for ~

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending