The Student Room Group

The stationery and organisation thread MK II!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by razzmatazz rach
I don't know :frown: I'm at work so hopefully it gets left with a neighbour and is waiting for me when I get home!

Posted from TSR Mobile

You'll probably be ok... I reckon just the case would fit through a letterbox, though I had washi tape too plus our letterbox is tiny so that wouldn't work for me!

Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kpwxx
You'll probably be ok... I reckon just the case would fit through a letterbox, though I had washi tape too plus our letterbox is tiny so that wouldn't work for me!

Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah that's good, I just thought it might need a signature with it being a courier.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I entrusted my mum with the task of getting me some new file paper as I was drastically low and couldn't wait until I could go into town... I came home today to be greeted with two beautiful Oxford refill pads :love:
Hey, i have jus been stationery shopping aggain. i know I know.....

here are some pictures
Original post by economicsgirl2014
Hey, i have jus been stationery shopping aggain. i know I know.....

here are some pictures

I like those task clips, where did you get them from? :smile:
I accidentally some more pens

Do the people on here who are in uni generally use refill pads to take notes and then file them? or does anyone use notebooks to write notes for lectures?
Original post by aalightburn
Do the people on here who are in uni generally use refill pads to take notes and then file them? or does anyone use notebooks to write notes for lectures?

It's up to you, everyone uses whatever they prefer. Some even bring in laptops if they like, or tablets.
waterstones

I used refill pads in my first year but switched to notebooks for second because I hated filing loose papers. Each to their own really!
I think I have decided I am gonna do all k118 stuff on my computer no mor writing hand is hurting

Posted from TSR Mobile

I use notebooks to write rough notes as it's easier to keep them together and then I re-write them concisely in refill pads and file them into folders.
Ii sometimes do what ever is convenient for me for example if I dot feel up writing I use my iPhone/kindle or netbook to write notes and it depends on the time frame as well. I find that if it's just brief notes I don't mind about neatness I just write it down but obviously if I am gonna be using my notes for revision I will either type them or write clearer.

Also the moe you repeat what you have leaned through reading, rewriting and using audio books and revision materials the more it's gonna sink in long term.

Imagine your brain is like a big filling cabinet you see in offices every you do
Is stored in there when you sleep.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1193
Bought some button wallets yesterday great for coursework units. 1411899597117.jpg
Also got that coloured tape from pound land1411899719427.jpg
What a con!!! Not even coloured in single layers1411899813625.jpg
Look you can't even see it. But ohwell 6 tapes for a quid is pretty good plus the orange one looks pretty snazzy in my tape dispenser.1411899898704.jpg
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gaby.
Bought some button wallets yesterday great for coursework units. 1411899597117.jpg
Also got that coloured tape from pound land1411899719427.jpg
What a con!!! Not even coloured in single layers1411899813625.jpg
Look you can't even see it. But ohwell 6 tapes for a quid is pretty good plus the orange one looks pretty snazzy in my tape dispenser.1411899898704.jpg
Posted from TSR Mobile

So it's just clear tape with a coloured card bit in the middle? (If you know what I mean)
Here's the pictures of my Planner Case form Linky's.
She posted on facebook that more will be in stock this week and I definitely recommend getting one if you can. I loved it and with the Linky's boxes being sold out months in advance it's a great way to have a little preview of one and I am definitely going to be ordering a Linky's box and I think it might because a monthly treat for myself :biggrin:

I love the case, it was originally a travel case and I may use it as an organiser for all of my travel documents when I go away next year as I have been using a zipped plastic folder and this it so much better :biggrin:

I took pictures of each stage of opening. This what I found when I opened the parcel.
2014-09-25 20.12.29.jpg
Then found this and a lot of sequins inside.
2014-09-25 20.13.23.jpg
And this is how it was when I opened it.
2014-09-25 20.14.11.jpg
And this is all what was inside.
2014-09-25 20.21.07.jpg
2014-09-25 20.18.48.jpg
Sorry about the bad lighting, if you want to see anything here in more/better detail let me know and I can take more pictures :biggrin:

Here are the links
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LinkysShop?fref=ts
Online Shop: http://linkysdream.co.uk/
Planner case: http://linkysdream.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=315 (More in stock this week, keep an eye on Facebook for the latest updates)
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by snowyowl
So it's just clear tape with a coloured card bit in the middle? (If you know what I mean)

it is actually coloured tape but super super weak if you get me? like I did about 5 layers and you could tell the colour of it but just one layer looks like it's clear tape!
Reply 1197
Original post by loosiemorgan
it is actually coloured tape but super super weak if you get me? like I did about 5 layers and you could tell the colour of it but just one layer looks like it's clear tape!

Just tried this:1411921309210.jpg
one is plain tape one is orange(obviously) Yay pound land didn't mislead me :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by loosiemorgan

Original post by Gaby.
Just tried this:1411921309210.jpg
one is plain tape one is orange(obviously) Yay pound land didn't mislead me :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I get you :biggrin:
Woo I just ordered some of those sticky coloured post stick notes from Amazon and an AS textbook for English literature

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending