The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 1
Hey, im taking drama at hull too. We're in the same boat...i was only there for my interview but nothing else really....so im jus hopefull. Im moving up there on saturday :biggrin: so i can have a little luk at everything i guess. Take care. c u there. Mikex
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 2
whats it like!!!?
Reply 3
teletom
hey im starting my drama course in a few weeks in Hull.
i was hoping someone could say whats it like. i didnt come to the open day and the only time i've been was for my interview. im very exited but dont really know what its going to be like.
cheers
Tom

hey, I have my interview on Thursday - What was it like? And you dont have to prepare anything do you? Because my letter only said to bring loose clothing, so im expecting a workshop but It didnt mention anythign more!
cherry.x
hey, I have my interview on Thursday - What was it like? And you dont have to prepare anything do you? Because my letter only said to bring loose clothing, so im expecting a workshop but It didnt mention anythign more!

When I went for mine, we just had a talk about the department, a workshop for 90 mins, a tour of the department and a short 15 minute interview. It was all really informal- the workshop was a lot of fun, lots of group work and drama games. The interview was also fine- they're really nice and just talk about things in your personal statement from what I can remember. Don't worry at all- I was really impressed when I went up- the facilities are amazing and the staff are all lovely.
Reply 5
I have my interview at Hull - for Drama - on the 14th of March. Really, Really hope I get into Hull. I'll be the shy looking Goth kid there :smile:. Wish me luck!

Latest