The Student Room Group

Do you still have your security blanket or stuffed animals?

Hi,

Just doing some research for my master project and was wondering how many people are still having their security blanket, stuffed animals, pillows or any objects that must presence during bedtime.

Please be truthful. Poll is anonymous.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,

Just doing some research for my master project and was wondering how many people are still having their security blanket, stuffed animals, pillows or any objects that must presence during bedtime.

Please be truthful. Poll is anonymous.

No poll?

I never had a security blanket or toy but I still have my stuffed toy dog that I have had since I was 2/3 and I'm not getting rid of it. It sits at the end of my bed.
I can't go to sleep without my stuffed animal. It comes with me everywhere I go. I'm 22 so I do get the odd looks because of it.
A fleshlight - so that i can see in the dark :rolleyes:
Reply 4
I think all my stuffed animals were chucked out when i was around 11... :colondollar:
Reply 5
Original post by iEatMuFFiNS
A fleshlight - so that i can see in the dark :rolleyes:

:sexface: Much better at getting you to sleep than stuffed toys, eh? :wink:
Reply 6
Original post by EloiseStar
No poll?

I never had a security blanket or toy but I still have my stuffed toy dog that I have had since I was 2/3 and I'm not getting rid of it. It sits at the end of my bed.

I had a security blanket since I was few months old (according to my parents). :tongue:

Original post by Anonymous
I can't go to sleep without my stuffed animal. It comes with me everywhere I go. I'm 22 so I do get the odd looks because of it.

I can't go to sleep without my security blanket too. I need it to tag along wherever I go and yeah I'm 22 too.

Original post by Ceryni
I think all my stuffed animals were chucked out when i was around 11... :colondollar:

my parents used to chucked out mine but they gave up after years :colondollar:
Reply 7
I still have my stuffed animal from when I was born and I'm almost 18 so yeah...
I've taken a few of my stuffed animals with me to my uni home. I hate not having them with me. I wish I could've brought all of them - including a massive Eeyore and a Tigger :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest