The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
cheekynibbler
5 inch spider!!!!!!! thats mahoooosive You dont need a rolled up paper for that one, you need a bazooka

Tell me about it....she roasted it with hot water, shoved it down the plughole (it came out like 6 times :frown: ), ran move hot water and then put the plug in. I've had SO many- right outside my door on the way to the loo at 3am...buggering hell- NOT pleasant.....
Fleece
You posted that 40 mins ago...

Hey.

You can get spider scarers, bit like those cat scarers that send out high pitched noise in the garden, which might be good for peace of mind.
Reply 42
uhh i hate spiders so much, two huge ones have been in my room this week, one was brought in by my cat -_- the other ran from under my draws towards me as i was getting undressed, now that was embarrasing! i had to grab my dressing gown quick and run out the door. They make me so paranoid, i have to check my whole room before going to sleep too, and theres no way im going to sleep in there if i know theres one in there. My mum let a big one get away in the living room the other day and i ended up having nightmares about it!
Reply 43
Shreerac1
Hey.

You can get spider scarers, bit like those cat scarers that send out high pitched noise in the garden, which might be good for peace of mind.

Yay. Woo. You're a bleeding genius. Thanks so much for your input...x3....jackarse- as IF something like that works anyway!! :rolleyes:
Reply 44
confront it. It's the best way. Having said that, i'm still claustrophobic and hate heights.
Reply 45
Get a lighter. Get an aerosol can with flammable liquid.

Hmm, that might actually be a tad dangerous.
Reply 46
Smile04
uhh i hate spiders so much, two huge ones have been in my room this week, one was brought in by my cat -_- the other ran from under my draws towards me as i was getting undressed, now that was embarrasing! i had to grab my dressing gown quick and run out the door. They make me so paranoid, i have to check my whole room before going to sleep too, and theres no way im going to sleep in there if i know theres one in there. My mum let a big one get away in the living room the other day and i ended up having nightmares about it!

Some people just don't understand why it's SO vital for them to be removed. I can't cope with knowing where they are and leaving them, or not knowing where they are and that they could be there....It's not juts big blacks either- it's ANY spider- spikeys (they look spiky- sleep in a ball with legs over head), garden spikys (bigger than normal ones and stripey), skinnys (daddy long legs lookalikes) ANY of them...but big black are BY FAR the worst BY FAR...:frown:
Reply 47
worldwide
confront it. It's the best way. Having said that, i'm still claustrophobic and hate heights.

What and talk to it about why it scares me?! :p:
Reply 48
lynseyweth
I know they were taking the P - but why anon?
Did they not dare do it properly? HMMM?

probably..
Reply 49
sunscreen
probably..

Sad.....:rolleyes:
loser88
Yay. Woo. You're a bleeding genius. Thanks so much for your input...x3....jackarse- as IF something like that works anyway!! :rolleyes:

With that attitude you're never gonna find a solution.
The amount of spiders should die down in the coming months as it gets colder. They will either die or hibernate so we are safe for a while! :wink:

http://www.spiderzrule.com/answers.htm#I%20am%20terrified%20of%20spiders,%20what%20do%20I%20do

this is pretty cool, just try and ignore the pictures!
Reply 52
Shreerac1
With that attitude you're never gonna find a solution.

As if something squeaking is going to keep spiders away- it doesn't work for cats. Do spiders (even HATE the word) even HAVE ears?! I know they 'taste' through their legs.....Who'd have EIGHT eyes and have bad eyesight.....FREAKS :eek:
What have I ever done to you?
Woah I just saw your room on myspace no wonder you have spiders living in all that mess.
Reply 55
cheekynibbler
The amount of spiders should die down in the coming months as it gets colder. They will either die or hibernate so we are safe for a while! :wink:

http://www.spiderzrule.com/answers.htm#I%20am%20terrified%20of%20spiders,%20what%20do%20I%20do

this is pretty cool, just try and ignore the pictures!

Thanks for the warning of the pics this time!! I won't look until tomorrow- not good before bed when I'm feeling jumpy anyway!!

I'm hoping they all just piss off and die. Was thinking if there was a way to infect flies with a spider plague and kill them ALL of that way!! :biggrin:
Reply 56
Arachnophobia
What have I ever done to you?

WTF?! :confused:
Reply 57
Shreerac1
Woah I just saw your room on myspace no wonder you have spiders living in all that mess.

Unneccessary. Whoever's it is, it's not even that messy!! :rolleyes:
Did you net get that?
Reply 59
Arachnophobia
Did you net get that?

It would appear not :rolleyes: If you have arachnophobia then you should be agreeing....:rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending