The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Official Lancaster University Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from @Lancaster University for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels/other qualifications you are taking and the course you applied for!! :smile:

Click here to join other university offer holder threads!
(edited 1 month ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hi! i have an offer for eng lit with the plan of making it my firm 🙂
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
I have an offer for English lit and creative writing with the plan to make it my firm
Congratulations on your offers! Let us know if you have any questions about Lancaster.
Becky (Lancaster University Student Ambassador)
Congratulations @may_g and @mialiliee on your offers to study English Lit at Lancaster!
-Jasmine (Lancaster Student Ambassador)
Reply 5
hi everyone! I have an offer for Linguistics, AAB or ABB(if firm). I've already achieved an A in one of my Alevels in year12, so I only need BB this year. I would be very disappointed indeed if I don't meet BB!

My subjects for Alevels are: Maths Russian Chinese Computing + AS in EPQ.
Reply 6
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from @Lancaster University for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

Hiii! I have an offer for Advertising & Marketing, AAB/ABB(firm). If I went to Lancaster I would have to move away so I definitely want to go to an open day before I make it my firm🙂
My subjects for A-levels are: Media Studies, English Literature & Language and History!
Original post by kijeta
hi everyone! I have an offer for Linguistics, AAB or ABB(if firm). I've already achieved an A in one of my Alevels in year12, so I only need BB this year. I would be very disappointed indeed if I don't meet BB!

Good luck in the rest of your A levels and well done so far!
Lancaster University Ambassador
Glory.
Original post by rubylucyy
Hiii! I have an offer for Advertising & Marketing, AAB/ABB(firm). If I went to Lancaster I would have to move away so I definitely want to go to an open day before I make it my firm🙂
My subjects for A-levels are: Media Studies, English Literature & Language and History!

Hi! Congratulations on your offer!!

Here is the link to find out when you can book a slot on an open day and to find out more about our open days in general: https://www.lancaster.ac.uk/study/open-days/undergraduate-open-days/

Hope that helps! :smile:

Jamimah
(Lancaster University Student Ambassador)
wait do Lancaster lower the offer if you make them a firm choice? that is so cool
Original post by kijeta

i'm applying to lancaster for linguistics - havent sent off my application yet though :frown:
Original post by emm4nuella
i'm applying to lancaster for linguistics - havent sent off my application yet though :frown:

Best of luck with your application!
-Kat (2nd Year Psychology Student at Lancaster University)
Reply 12
👋Happy to hold an ABB offer for Cyber Security (I900)!
Original post by Lancaster Student Ambassador
Congratulations on your offers! Let us know if you have any questions about Lancaster.
Becky (Lancaster University Student Ambassador)

Hi, I have an offer for English Language and Linguistics and I was just wondering what accompanied is near that subject area :smile:
Reply 14
Sending my application off for marketing this week
Original post by Iamjoshh
Sending my application off for marketing this week

@Iamjosh
Congratulations on taking the next step in your marketing career and Best of Luck!!

Vyomika(LU Student Ambassador)
(edited 4 months ago)
Original post by Mr.Goose27
Hi, I have an offer for English Language and Linguistics and I was just wondering what accompanied is near that subject area :smile:

Hi @Mr.Goose27 ,
The English language and linguistics department is mainly based in County main, at the top of campus so near by accommodation would be in the colleges of County or Bowland. However, you may have quite a few lessons throughout the week that are taught in different buildings on campus, but don't worry as theses will be less than a 10 minute walk away.
Hope this helps!
Original post by Lancaster Student Ambassador

Hi @Mr.Goose27 ,
The English language and linguistics department is mainly based in County main, at the top of campus so near by accommodation would be in the colleges of County or Bowland. However, you may have quite a few lessons throughout the week that are taught in different buildings on campus, but don't worry as theses will be less than a 10 minute walk away.
Hope this helps!

Thank you! :3
Reply 18
I'm holding an offer for Bsc Geography (F800)! Planning on Lancaster being my firm 😁. I'm doing Geography, Biology, & Psychology at A level.
Reply 19
I just got an offer for Film & English Literature and I’m planing on making Lancaster my firm !!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending