The Student Room Group

University accommodation in Lopes Hall available immediately

Hello,
I am a female student currently living in Lopes Hall, Exeter Halls. However, due to financial reasons, I need to leave my room and as a consequence my bedspace would be available.

I am currently living in a shared twin-standard room, with a lovely roommate. The twinrooms are a lot bigger than the single rooms, therefore space is not a problem. Moreover, it is convinient as living in a twinroom is a lot cheaper than living in a single room.

A kitchen is provided in the hall of residence, however this is a catered accommodation, therefore you never have to worry about cooking! More information can be found on the following webpage:

http://www.exeter.ac.uk/accommodation/residences/catered/exeterhalls/

You can also find pictures on the webpage. As you can see Lopes Hall is a beautiful old building, with a lot of character. It is located only a 5 minute walk away from the main parts of the Streatham campus, to include the forum. Moreover, it is located approximately 2 minutes walking distance away from e.g. the business-school.

Please get in touch if you are interested! You may contact me by phone: 07944598382, or by e-mail [email protected]

Sincerly,
Martine E. Moldestad​​

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending