The Student Room Group

London Accommodation Needed 2023-24

I'm in immediate need of accommodation in London and I'm searching for tenancies or contracts that require someone to take them over. My intended move-in date is September 16, 2023, with some flexibility on the end date. Ideally, I'm looking for a place that costs less than £280 per week. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Scroll to see replies

Hi I'm looking for someone to takeover my contract at Piccadilly Court, it's a single ensuite at £270pw at Caledonian Road Station so it's only 10 mins away from UCL/ KCL/ LSE.
Reply 2
Original post by just checking 1
Hi I'm looking for someone to takeover my contract at Piccadilly Court, it's a single ensuite at £270pw at Caledonian Road Station so it's only 10 mins away from UCL/ KCL/ LSE.

Hi, is this still available?
Reply 3
Hey I have an Ensuite room (Singe Private Room with a Private Bathroom) at Coopers Court which is on Mile End (Zone 2). It is only a 30 second walk from the Mile End Station to reach the accommodation.

The accommodation is managed and run by Sanctuary Students and hosts only university students so it is extremely student friendly; it is a private student accommodation.

Mile end station has the Central Line, District Line, Circle Line and others so you can travel to Central London in 15 minutes.

The contract is of 51 weeks at £259pw (Including bills and everything).

Accommodation Link : https://www.sanctuary-students.com/.../london/coopers-court

Feel free to ask anything about the contract.
Reply 4
Original post by minicliplol1
I'm in immediate need of accommodation in London and I'm searching for tenancies or contracts that require someone to take them over. My intended move-in date is September 16, 2023, with some flexibility on the end date. Ideally, I'm looking for a place that costs less than £280 per week. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Hey I have an Ensuite room (Singe Private Room with a Private Bathroom) at Coopers Court which is on Mile End (Zone 2). It is only a 30 second walk from the Mile End Station to reach the accommodation.

The accommodation is managed and run by Sanctuary Students and hosts only university students so it is extremely student friendly; it is a private student accommodation.

Mile end station has the Central Line, District Line, Circle Line and others so you can travel to Central London in 15 minutes.

Accommodation Link : https://www.sanctuary-students.com/.../london/coopers-court

Reply 5

Hi, I have the IQ Arcade for £247 a week on Holloway Road. You can take over the tenancy and move in immediately. My email is [email protected]
Reply 6
Hi, i’m looking for someone to take over my tenancy at the IQ arcade, it’s private halls and is £244 a week, abt 20 min bus from uni. Please contact me ASAP if interested!
Reply 7

Hi, I have a studio available in Wembley at 262£ per week
Reply 8
Original post by ZIAHZ
Hi, I have a studio available in Wembley at 262£ per week

Hello , I am looking for a studio to move in the same area. If it is still available . What is the period of tenancy?
Reply 9
Original post by rst00_

Hello, is this available ? Interested to view/discuss further . Please share how we can discuss the process for viewing / terms of tenancy takeover and timelines. b.r
Original post by UrsulaCT
Hi, i’m looking for someone to take over my tenancy at the IQ arcade, it’s private halls and is £244 a week, abt 20 min bus from uni. Please contact me ASAP if interested!

hello , is this still available ?

Hey , is this still available ? what is the period of tenancy ?
Original post by UrsulaCT
Hi, I have the IQ Arcade for £247 a week on Holloway Road. You can take over the tenancy and move in immediately. My email is [email protected]

send you an email to above email ID.
Hey I have an Ensuite room (Singe Private Room with a Private Bathroom) at Felda House, Wembley.

The accommodation is managed and run by CRM Students and is only university students so it is extremely student friendly; it is a private student accommodation. Nothing wrong with the place, available as I am now deferring a year.

Wembley Park is on the Jubilee and Metropolitan line and takes about 25 minutes to travel into Central London.

The contract is of 51 weeks at £204pw (Including bills and everything) and paid in four instalments. 5 people per flat. Available immediately.

Accommodation Link: https://www.crm-students.com/london/felda-house/

Hi guys, I have a room for a shared triple room at an accommodation near earls court. Its 211 per week and is catered - breakfast and dinner is provided. I'll be transferring my contract and you'll also need to pay for deposit. For details feel free to text. It is zone 1/2 border and has links to Piccadilly and district/circle line. It takes 30 minutes to get to strand and waterloo

Is this available ? INTERESTED.
Original post by Tellytubbies
Hi guys, I have a room for a shared triple room at an accommodation near earls court. Its 211 per week and is catered - breakfast and dinner is provided. I'll be transferring my contract and you'll also need to pay for deposit. For details feel free to text. It is zone 1/2 border and has links to Piccadilly and district/circle line. It takes 30 minutes to get to strand and waterloo

Hey so is this a private accommodation? I am quite interested to move in immediately and can pay the requested rent including making full contract term payment . Please dm me with details for connect. Can we possible see this or the pictures/video.
Reply 17

My room is available but it’s £350 pw at Hayloft Point
i have a room available in stratford westfield unite students for kcl students. it is 255 per week, ensuite and self catered. if intterested please reply to my message.

Hi
I've got a single room with shared Bathroom at International Hall London. It's catered, £38.09 daily rate for 40 weeks.
Please message me if you're interested.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending