The Student Room Group

Accommodation needed london

Hello,
Does anyone need someone to take over their accommodation contract in London? If so, I am interested and I need to move as soon as possible. Or do you have any tips for finding accommodation?(besides Spareroom)
Hope someone can help
Reply 1
Original post by Amalie01
Hello,
Does anyone need someone to take over their accommodation contract in London? If so, I am interested and I need to move as soon as possible. Or do you have any tips for finding accommodation?(besides Spareroom)
Hope someone can help

Hi, I go to Barts and I live with 4 other medical students who all go to Barts. We have a spare big room in our house and we are about 40 seconds away from queen Marys campus. If you are interested contact me
Hello,
Hope someone can help

Hi Amalie01,
I'd recommend looking at private student accommodation. Much of it has sold out for this academic year but you can join provider's waiting lists and they will contact you if any rooms become available. You can join ours here: https://bit.ly/3SZfCUk

Otherwise, I would say definitely keep an eye out on The Student Room forums and any London-based student groups on Facebook etc.

Hope this helps.

- Sophie
I have a Gold Ensuite room at Tufnell House in zone 2, and I'm looking for someone to take over the tenancy in January, or beforehand. Please PM me if you are interested.
Hello,
Hope someone can help
Hello,
Hope someone can help

Hi, I’m looking for someone to take over my tenancy in a shared room at Chapter King’s Cross. Literally right next to the station so ideal location and it also has some great shared facilities like a gym and study room if you are interested. Can be available pretty much immediately.
I have an ensuite at Chapter South Bank available immediately. It is 5 mins walk to Southwark Station and walkable to KCL. LSBU, BPP ,LSE. The rent includes gym, study area and all utility and wifi bills . It's got a great sky roof too. Please DM if interested.
I am looking for someone to take over my contract for a single catered ensuite room at Garden Halls (£317.88 pw, https://www.london.ac.uk/halls/garden-halls/single-ensuite).
Hello,
Hope someone can help

I am actually searching for someone to replace me in my accommodation (To take over my tenancy agreement). If you're interested tell me. (The accommodation is a private one: Iq the arcade). The room is at 212 pounds per week.
I have a ensuite room in urbanest kings cross London student accommodation available for a tenancy takeover. message me if interested
Reply 9
I have a room at Unite: East Central House if you are interested 295/Week!

Home to 245 students, East Central House is right in the centre of London, and is an ideal choice if you’re at City University, the London College of Fashion, Université Paris Dauphine or UCL.

Looking for a replacment urgently! If interested please PM me!
Hello,
Hope someone can help

I have a room available at Chapter Spitalfields.
Hello,
Hope someone can help

Hi @Amalie01

Hope you're doing well. You can get in touch with the UniAcco team for the accommodation. They are one of the accommodation providers, you can contact them and find an accommodation according to your needs. I am attaching the link of their webpage below. Hope this helps
https://uniacco.com/

Kind regards
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hi @Amalie01

Hope you're doing well. You can get in touch with the UniAcco team for the accommodation. They are one of the accommodation providers, you can contact them and find an accommodation according to your needs. I am attaching the link of their webpage below. Hope this helps
https://uniacco.com/

Kind regards

I have accommodation right in central London, would you be interested?
Original post by fiastudies
I have accommodation right in central London, would you be interested?

Hey if this is still available, how much per week would it be?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending