The Student Room Group

London Student Accommodation Needed

Hi!
I'm an incoming study abroad student looking to takeover a contract in an intercollegiate hall or student housing starting around January and ending around June, please let me know if you have anything or know anyone who does!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Firt of all witch part of London is your university
I know a student accommodation called the valentines it is in grants Hill
Original post by retanx
Hi!
I'm an incoming study abroad student looking to takeover a contract in an intercollegiate hall or student housing starting around January and ending around June, please let me know if you have anything or know anyone who does!

Hi I have an en-suite room available from January, the contract ends early July if you are interested? It is about 25 min from Central London on the train.
Reply 3
Original post by retanx
Hi!

Hi Everyone,
I am giving up my contract, is anyone interested in taking over a studio room at Urbanest King's Cross (500 p/w.)? Starting Jan 2024
I am moving out of an en suite room in Stratford One in the next couple of weeks and looking for someone to take over my tenancy
Original post by retanx
Hi!

I have a bronze ensuite room and it is available from January 6th to June 22nd. It takes about 20 minutes from Central London by subway
I have an en-suite room available from January (Single Private Room with a Private Bathroom) at Felda House, Wembley available for just £204 per week.
The accommodation is managed and run by CRM Students and is only university students so it is extremely student friendly; it is a private student accommodation. There is nothing wrong with the room and the flatmates are very nice, it is available as I am now deferring a year.
Wembley Park is on the Jubilee and Metropolitan line and takes about 25 minutes to travel into Central London.
The room is available from January onwards at just £204pw (including bills and everything) and is available until September 2024.
Accommodation Link: https://www.crm-students.com/london/felda-house/
Feel free to ask anything about the contract.
Original post by retanx
Hi!

London is the top study abroad preference for international students. Finding student accommodation London at an affordable rate can be a daunting task but I am happy to share some awesome student accommodation options for you. You can check them out.

House Shares, Starting From £190/week
Sunlight Apartments,Starting From £226/week
The Valentine,Starting From £235/week
North Lodge Unite, Starting From £235/week

All facility bills are included with the rent. Finding a cheaper and convenient student housing options than this in London is just not possible.
Reply 8
Original post by retanx
Hi!

I'm transferring my ensuite room at Moonraker Point in London, SE1 0FN for semester 2 of this academic year. Its really central near Waterloo and London Bridge, the room's on the 5th floor with a private bathroom and a shared kitchen with 4 other flatmates. Rent payment is made in two separate payments in January and March. You don't have to attend KCL to live there, it can be any London uni. Message me if interested
Original post by Clemkcl
I'm transferring my ensuite room at Moonraker Point in London, SE1 0FN for semester 2 of this academic year. Its really central near Waterloo and London Bridge, the room's on the 5th floor with a private bathroom and a shared kitchen with 4 other flatmates. Rent payment is made in two separate payments in January and March. You don't have to attend KCL to live there, it can be any London uni. Message me if interested

How much
Reply 10
Original post by retanx
Hi!

Hello!
I’m also looking for someone to take over my tenancy at Handel Mansions in London. It’s a single room with a shared kitchen and bathroom with 2 other people. Official rate is £234.78/week, all bills are included.
Only students on Full-time courses at UK institutions are eligible to move into this accommodation; most students entering postgraduate study from Pre-Sessional English Courses are also accepted.
I will ask you to create an account on the UoL accommodation system and tell me your name later so that the UoL officer will smoothly deal with it!
You can find more information at the following URLhttps://london.ac.uk/halls/handel-mansions
Original post by retanx
Hi!

Hey I have a room in Holloway in iq the arcade for 244pw, if u are interested I can give more details or click the link for all info
https://www.spareroom.co.uk/17033474
Original post by Umair97353563
How much

Hey I have a room in Holloway in iq the arcade for 244pw, if u are interested I can give more details or click the link for all info
https://www.spareroom.co.uk/17033474
Reply 13
Original post by Umair97353563
How much

There's 2 Payments left, the first one is 5.7K pounds and the second one is 2.8K pounds
Reply 14
Original post by OumK
Hello!
I’m also looking for someone to take over my tenancy at Handel Mansions in London. It’s a single room with a shared kitchen and bathroom with 2 other people. Official rate is £234.78/week, all bills are included.
Only students on Full-time courses at UK institutions are eligible to move into this accommodation; most students entering postgraduate study from Pre-Sessional English Courses are also accepted.
I will ask you to create an account on the UoL accommodation system and tell me your name later so that the UoL officer will smoothly deal with it!
You can find more information at the following URLhttps://london.ac.uk/halls/handel-mansions

Hi OumK
(MamaK here 😀 )
Is this still available? When are you looking to move out, and when does your contract end?
Thanks!
Reply 15
Original post by Mama_K
Hi OumK
(MamaK here 😀 )
Is this still available? When are you looking to move out, and when does your contract end?
Thanks!

Hi MamaK! I received an offer from someone who was interested but nothing has been officialized yet. I'll contact you in case they change their mind! I would be moving out by the end of December so the contract would be from January to August 2024.
Reply 16
Original post by OumK
Hi MamaK! I received an offer from someone who was interested but nothing has been officialized yet. I'll contact you in case they change their mind! I would be moving out by the end of December so the contract would be from January to August 2024.

Ah, I only need somewhere until June. I'm glad you've had an offer - hope it works out!
Reply 17
Original post by retanx
Hi!

Hi ,I am giving up my contract, if interested in taking over a studio room at Urbanest King's Cross (500 p/w.)? Starting Jan 2024
Original post by retanx
Hi!

Hello, I am looking for somebody to take over my tenancy at Stratford One. It is a premium ensuite 3 room with a spectacular view over London. It is a very large kitchen shared kitchen. The accommodation is next to the Westfield shopping centre and within very close walking distance to the Olympic Park. Additionally, it is connected to the Elizabeth Line so it is very easy to get into central London. It is very close to the UCL, LCF and other uni campuses. There are also plenty of study rooms, a cinema room and lounge areas. There is also 24/7 reception security for safety. It costs per week - let me know if you are interested! Let me know if you have any questions!
Reply 19
Original post by OumK
Hello!

Hi! Is this room still available - I will be studying at City, UoL from Jan 18th to the end of May? If so, is there any chance you would be able to message me on WhatsApp +61 476 024 095? (I'm a new TSR member and won't be able to PM for a couple of days, sorry for the hassle)! Thank you so much 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending