The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Embaristotle
I have an unconditional offer from KCL, but can't decide between that and Newcastle Combined Honours. It's a tough one.

Hey!!! I know this seems a bit intrusive but I wonder if it is ok if you sent me the personal statement you used to apply to King's? I want to apply for the Liberal Arts course there but have no idea how to write my ps because the course is so different from orthodox couses! thank you so much!!! :smile: xx
Original post by vi0laa
Hi guys!
I just got an offer of A*AA for Liberal Arts & Sciences at Birmingham for deferred entry (starting Sept 2016). So excited ah! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey!!! I know this seems a bit intrusive but I wonder if it is ok if you sent me the personal statement you used to apply to Birmingham? I want to apply for the Liberal Arts course there but have no idea how to write my ps because the course is so different from orthodox couses! thank you so much!!! xx
Original post by Opti3000
Hey! i got an offer for liberal arts and a yr abroad at Bristol today! A*AA offer :smile:

Hey!!! I know this seems a bit intrusive but I wonder if it is ok if you sent me the personal statement you used to apply to Bristol? I want to apply for the Liberal Arts course there but have no idea how to write my ps because the course is so different from orthodox couses! thank you so much!!! xx
Original post by myrimyrisauce
yay:biggrin: mine was AAB so im quite pleased! are you thinking of making Exeter your first choice?

Hey!!! I know this seems a bit intrusive but I wonder if it is ok if you sent me the personal statement you used to apply to Exeter? I want to apply for the Liberal Arts course there but have no idea how to write my ps because the course is so different from orthodox couses... a bit of help would be super helpful! thank you so much!!! xx
Original post by emily997
Got one from Exeter too, for AAA which is p good since they said their typical offer was A*AA :smile:

Hey!!! I know this seems a bit intrusive but I wonder if it is ok if you sent me the personal statement you used to apply to Exeter? I want to apply for the Liberal Arts course there but have no idea how to write my ps because the course is so different from orthodox couses! thank you so much!!! xx

Latest

Trending

Trending