The Student Room Group

Liberal Arts personal statement

I’m applying for a Liberal Arts course as well as two other unis but for different courses (sociology and politics) but I’m not sure how exactly to write my Personal Statement to incorporate all courses equally. The modules I want to pick in the Liberal Arts course will be related to both sociology and politics one way or another which wouldn’t be too difficult to write about but how do I write it so that it’s not too heavy on a particular course?
Original post by tisha.daniea
I’m applying for a Liberal Arts course as well as two other unis but for different courses (sociology and politics) but I’m not sure how exactly to write my Personal Statement to incorporate all courses equally. The modules I want to pick in the Liberal Arts course will be related to both sociology and politics one way or another which wouldn’t be too difficult to write about but how do I write it so that it’s not too heavy on a particular course?

Genuinely it's just about balancing it equally.
If there are themes that connect to both which particularly interest you, it would be worth discussing what you've read about that topic. Without some more specifics on the liberal arts course you're interested in it may be difficult for me to advise you further.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending