The Student Room Group

TSR: have you ever stolen something?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Captain Jack
Big or small.

Jus wonderin :cool:

When I was about 11 I stole a ring from Asdas which was about £8 and then the stole fell out the next day! I used to believe in God back then and thought it was some kind of sign or something LOL so I gave £8 to a charity the week after :angelwings:

Usually I would never steal personal belongings, but if it's the odd bit of makeup from a supermarket or something, it doesn't really bother me :wink:
Original post by Norin
She tries her best but fails in doing so

Oh OK lol
Reply 42
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Oh OK lol

Yeah your mums probably the opposite....
Sweets from the corner shop when I was about 8.
Original post by Norin
Yeah your mums probably the opposite....

Yeah she is hardcore lol
Reply 45
Yeah she is hardcore lol

Oh i wish my mum was, she has no discipline over me....and sometimes i need to be in control:tongue:
Of course.

I'll leave it at that.
Original post by Norin
Oh i wish my mum was, she has no discipline over me....and sometimes i need to be in control:tongue:

Haha
I wish we could swap mums for a week
And have our very own mum swap instead of the TV show wife swap:tongue:
Reply 48
Haha
I wish we could swap mums for a week
And have our very own mum swap instead of the TV show wife swap:tongue:

lol yeah we should:biggrin:my mum is easy to please though, however you will hate her American accent.
Yes, stole someone's bottle of whiskey on this school trip and downed it with friends.

Next day someone was super pissed and interrogated everyone, but we held our mouths shut. And to this day, they haven't found out who did it.

Then stole few packs of crisps & coke from shop once, cuz I had munchies and no money.

Haven't stolen anything else.
Original post by Norin
lol yeah we should:biggrin:my mum is easy to please though, however you will hate her American accent.

Haha don't worry I will get used to it
You would get annoyed of my mind food and her thick African accent
Reply 51
Haha don't worry I will get used to it
You would get annoyed of my mind food and her thick African accent

lol, you will get annoyed of her comparing England to America, and how she complains why i wasn't born blonde:tongue:
Original post by Norin
lol, you will get annoyed of her comparing England to America, and how she complains why i wasn't born blonde:tongue:

Haha lol
Are you sure she isn't German :tongue:
Yes! :lol:

when i was four, i took a pair of sunglasses from Adams. i dont think the shop still exists! and then my aunty saw, slapped my hand and ran back in to put them back! :lol:

shameful act! :ashamed2:
Original post by RFowler
One time when I was in reception year I took some plastic kids pretend money home. No one ever found out.

Another time when I was on holiday I got onto a little kids ride without paying for it. Must have been 3 or 4 at the time.

Smash the system!
When I was at infant school, I stole some toy cars and sea shells.
Reply 55
Haha lol
Are you sure she isn't German :tongue:

lol she could be from Russia for all i know:tongue:
Original post by cupcakes87
Yes! :lol:

when i was four, i took a pair of sunglasses from Adams. i dont think the shop still exists! and then my aunty saw, slapped my hand and ran back in to put them back! :lol:

shameful act! :ashamed2:

Haven't heard of that shop I'm time. God we are soo old:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Norin
lol she could be from Russia for all i know:tongue:

You should know, she is your mum

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 58
You should know, she is your mum

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah but nationality, ethnicity, whatever in our family doesn't come up in our family conversations.
Original post by Norin
Yeah but nationality, ethnicity, whatever in our family doesn't come up in our family conversations.

Oh OK cool:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest