Scroll to see replies

Got one of my offers back, got a conditional for Multimedia Computing
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 181
Original post by Miriam17
I haven't sent in my decision yet but if I get an unconditional then I'll probably make it my first choice. where else have you applied to?

Wrote private m to you.
Got an offer for Medical and Pharmacological sciences from Coventry... :smile: can someone please tell me what the university and city are like....never actually been there but it looks great :smile:
Original post by coolcat000
Got an offer for Medical and Pharmacological sciences from Coventry... :smile: can someone please tell me what the university and city are like....never actually been there but it looks great :smile:

Hi Cool Cat,
Congrats on your offer. The university and the city are great actually. I've been living in campus for more than one year and really enjoy it. The city isn't glamorous, it may be a bit dull-looking at first for me, but indeed there are many hidden germs amongst all of that. It's one of the safest city I've known. I have no fear wandering alone in the night in city. The city is surrounded by lovely places for a weekend day out, such as Leamington Spa, Warwick, Strafford-upon-Avon. The shop are improving with the newer lower precinct. The nightlife is not very awesome but you can always get to Birmingham which is 15 minutes away by train. I would say Coventry has a perfect location which is the centre of the UK. You can see how well it's connected to the rest of the country.
Cov Uni is always a live campus. There're many societies and activities organised by Student Union for you to join.
Hope to see you soon in campus!
-Ha
Hey everyone
I've got an offer for Media Production! So excited!!

Original post by aarmstrong
Got one of my offers back, got a conditional for Multimedia Computing

That's really awesome! Congratulations to all of you. See you very soon!
-Ha
I sent off some things regarding a condition to the Coventry in early Jan and still haven't heard anything back!
Anyone got any ideas of how long it takes before they usually get back to you??
Original post by PsychologyMan12
I sent off some things regarding a condition to the Coventry in early Jan and still haven't heard anything back!
Anyone got any ideas of how long it takes before they usually get back to you??

Hi there,
Could you send us a message with the details of your application please. We'll contact the admission office to get more information for you.
-Ha
I've had the same problem. I sent the admissions office a message earlier last week and I received an automated email saying they would reply within two days but they never did...
I've had the same problem. I sent the admissions office a message earlier last week and I received an automated email saying they would reply within two days but they never did...

Hi Miriam,
So sorry to hear that. There may be a delay in responses as we've received a lot of applications in recents days. Could you send us a message here with the details of your application, so that we can chase it up for you?
-Ha
Original post by Cov Uni
Hi Cool Cat,
Congrats on your offer. The university and the city are great actually. I've been living in campus for more than one year and really enjoy it. The city isn't glamorous, it may be a bit dull-looking at first for me, but indeed there are many hidden germs amongst all of that. It's one of the safest city I've known. I have no fear wandering alone in the night in city. The city is surrounded by lovely places for a weekend day out, such as Leamington Spa, Warwick, Strafford-upon-Avon. The shop are improving with the newer lower precinct. The nightlife is not very awesome but you can always get to Birmingham which is 15 minutes away by train. I would say Coventry has a perfect location which is the centre of the UK. You can see how well it's connected to the rest of the country.
Cov Uni is always a live campus. There're many societies and activities organised by Student Union for you to join.
Hope to see you soon in campus!
-Ha

Thats great!!!! Sounds like the perfect place for me.. definitely more confident now :smile:
Reply 190
Also got an offer for MSc international human resources management but wasn't given a CAS number in order to apply for my visa cause of the English language test which the overall is 61 but I had 60 , so for that I was not considered by the international office which is so unfair.
Reply 191
Have applied for the Illustration & Animation course.. love the look of this Uni it seems so nice!
Reply 192
Heard the buildings are lovely and their library is one of the best.
Original post by phunmie
Also got an offer for MSc international human resources management but wasn't given a CAS number in order to apply for my visa cause of the English language test which the overall is 61 but I had 60 , so for that I was not considered by the international office which is so unfair.

Hi Phunmie,
So sorry to hear that. :frown: Some of my friends who hadn't met the entry requirement of the English test was given a chance to take the pre-sessional course before their Master course. So then they was still able to apply for the visa. Have you asked the International Office about that?
- Ha
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by elleay
Have applied for the Illustration & Animation course.. love the look of this Uni it seems so nice!

Hi Elleay,
Totally agree with you! Cov Uni has fabulous modern-looking buildings. I love the design of Engineering and Computing building.
By the way your course choice is great, I think :smile:
- Ha
Got an unconditional offer!!! So happy! Anyone know whether I can talk to pupils who have studied the same subject as me? Would love to know how they find it especially as this is going to be my firm choice! :smile:
Original post by PsychologyMan12
Got an unconditional offer!!! So happy! Anyone know whether I can talk to pupils who have studied the same subject as me? Would love to know how they find it especially as this is going to be my firm choice! :smile:

Hi Psychology man,
That's great! Congratulations! You may get more friends who share the same interest with you when joining Cov Uni Psychology Society.
Hope this helps. :smile:
Cheers,
- Ha
Reply 197
The international office told me they don't hold pre - sessional classes again.
Hi, have a nice weekend everybody! :smile:
Anyone applying management and leadership?
Hi, i got an offer to Food and Nutrition course and they have asked me to provide a portfolio. Any idea what should I send them?

Quick Reply

Latest