Original post by Lil08
OP, don't you have better things to do?

Either you're incredibly gifted or your med school isn't serious.:curious:

I don't go lectures. So I have more free time then the average medic :h:

Still passing them exams though :wink:
Tempting :colone:

Reply 583
Original post by IdeasForLife

Loool well least you made chicken curry by yourself! Counts as cooking lol.

:cool: :tongue:
I could probably cook other stuff too, esp like daal which is pretty easy but I don't have the confidence or desire to do so :colondollar: :redface:

Original post by Zamestaneh
Can you do rice with mixed vegetables? :beard:

I've made rice and vegetables separately while my mum told me what to do lol but not together. I don't eat rice with mixed vegetables so...

Maybe I should try it, do you mean like boiled rice with steamed veg or something?
Reply 584

Still passing them exams though :wink:

quite worrying that a med student doesn't go to lectures o.O but I guess the important thing is you pass the exams.
Freshies!

Its that time of the day, when fresh mehmaan from Pakistan gather together in your home. #FreshieGuestsFromPak #GottaWelcomeNewFresiesAtHome
Original post by Tpos
I've made rice and vegetables separately while my mum told me what to do lol but not together. I don't eat rice with mixed vegetables so...

Maybe I should try it, do you mean like boiled rice with steamed veg or something?

Idk, I guess so :hmmmm: I left a recipe on the old ISOC before I got banned - I simmer the rice and the vegetables together in boiling water... It can be had with anything, you don't have to have it plain :tongue: When you made it, did you add jeera and mirch?

Why? How?
Reply 588
Idk, I guess so :hmmmm: I left a recipe on the old ISOC before I got banned - I simmer the rice and the vegetables together in boiling water... It can be had with anything, you don't have to have it plain :tongue: When you made it, did you add jeera and mirch?

Lol i don't have it plain. I like brown (pilou) rice with chicken or lamb.
Of course I added jeera and mirch, what kind of freshie do you think I am?!
Original post by Tpos

I guess my palette is plainer and less exotic than yours because of the lack of meat in my cooking :K:
A fake one, innit :rolleyes:
Original post by Tpos

mirch in the rice or the vegetables? :curious:

I love Pakistani brown rice.. mayn its so good.. I look forward to Eid so my next door neighbours send us some. :lol:
Reply 591
Original post by Tennumbers
mirch in the rice or the vegetables? :curious:

I love Pakistani brown rice.. mayn its so good.. I look forward to Eid so my next door neighbours send us some. :lol:

Both...
Lol what's your background
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 592
I guess my palette is plainer and less exotic than yours because of the lack of meat in my cooking :K:
A fake one, innit :rolleyes:

Ahh you don't eat meat?
Original post by Tpos
Ahh you don't eat meat?

Nope :K: I thought that was public knowledge :curious:
Original post by Tpos
Both...
Lol what's your background

ah okay

I'm Indian :smile:
Original post by Tennumbers

Woah what a coincidence! I had them yesterday and I was talking to beautiful and she was having them too today! :eek: :tongue:

No chocolate ice cream :no:

#ShesBack #AbusingUsAsAlways #UsedToIt :lol:

LOL we're cooler :smug:

All the freshie soc leaders eating the same crisp? What a coincidence :cool: #GreatMindsEatAlike

Chocolate is good man! Why do you dislike it looool

#MissHerAbuse #Mahnaz #BannedForever :tongue:

True dat, we own dem pakistaniiiiiiiiis
Original post by Tpos
:cool: :tongue:
I could probably cook other stuff too, esp like daal which is pretty easy but I don't have the confidence or desire to do so :colondollar: :redface:

#WeBelieveInYou #FreshieSupport Oh no desire, understandable then :tongue: You seem very much like my sister!
Original post by Graceful_Lawyer
Freshies!

Its that time of the day, when fresh mehmaan from Pakistan gather together in your home. #FreshieGuestsFromPak #GottaWelcomeNewFresiesAtHome

Ooooo epic. What did you feed them?
Original post by Biryani007
Why? How?

Lectures are a waste of time. I sit there bored and day dreaming half the time(or scrolling through TSR :tongue: ). So I decided not to go and cover the lecture slides myself at home. My uni has a system where they record lectures and you can view them online, if I don't understand a lecture slide I just use that to watch the bit I need :h:

Original post by Tpos
quite worrying that a med student doesn't go to lectures o.O but I guess the important thing is you pass the exams.

You don't need to go to lectures to pass lol :biggrin:

Heck I passed even though I covered the vast majority of my lectures in the very last week before my exam :lol: <---- doing that is not good though, too risky. Going over lecture slides at home on the same day as the lecture is the way to go! Also what I said to Biryani ^
(edited 9 years ago)
All the freshie soc leaders eating the same crisp? What a coincidence :cool: #GreatMindsEatAlike

Chocolate is good man! Why do you dislike it looool

#MissHerAbuse #Mahnaz #BannedForever :tongue:

True dat, we own dem pakistaniiiiiiiiis

ikr! :biggrin:

I like chocolate; just not chocolate ice cream :lol:

#NotForever #InshaAllah #WillBeBackWithHerAbuse

lololol ofc we do. :mmm:
Lectures are a waste of time. I sit there bored and day dreaming half the time(or scrolling through TSR :tongue: ). So I decided not to go and cover the lecture slides myself at home. My uni has a system where they record lectures and you can view them online, if I don't understand a lecture slide I just use that to watch the bit I need :h:

Lololol but doesn't anyone care or notice that you aint there? Did you ask for permission before doing that or...? You must have to go to those practical workshops though so doesn't anyone ask where you've been? :lol:
Reply 599
#WeBelieveInYou #FreshieSupport Oh no desire, understandable then :tongue: You seem very much like my sister!

Haha thanks for the support :biggrin: How old is your sister? Tbh I'm at age where I really should be bothered and attempting to cook :/
My cousin was asking my mum the other day "how old was baji when she learnt how to make roti, mine aren't proper" I thought to myself mine aren't even perfect yet! She's 10 and I'm 20. Tbf her mum makes her to do everything whilst I was probably busy playing that age :tongue: But then she asked my mum when my mum learn and she said around 13...so that made me feel less guilty and embarrassed about a 10 year old being worried about her dodgy roti lol

Ahh you do have the option to watch lectures at home if necessary, that's alright then. I still wouldn't recommend it, I know when I've watched it there have been times where the recorded version misses off certain stuff, like if the lecturer shows a vid or something. You should ask people in like the 2nd year or something if they can still get away with not going to lectures because if they can't it's best to get into the habit of going to lectures than to realise next year that you can't get away with it and not being in the habit of doing that.

Nope :K: I thought that was public knowledge :curious:

Sorry, yh it was. I had forgotten so I was just making sure.

Quick Reply

Latest