The Student Room Group

Does Brown Guys Living in England like Brown Girls?

i am a brown girl (indian)
my crush is indian too , and he is very involved with his culture

I want to know if brown guys like brown girls or just white girls
Reply 1
Some do, some don't.

/end thread
It depends on the specific guy.
Different guys often have very different dealbreakers and preferences.
Just as different girls do.
Original post by Anonymous

Yeah, it's pretty common in my opinion. I mean, my girlfriend is white British and she actually cheated on me with an Indian dude.
Reply 4
Original post by londonmyst
It depends on the specific guy.
Different guys often have very different dealbreakers and preferences.
Just as different girls do.
I've checked the recent census fo generation Z groups. Indian men date out with white women and other women almost 20 to 1 compared to Indian. If you look up the statistics on the UK census bureau, 14% of generation z Indian men marry out and 2% of generation z Indian women age 16 to 24 are marrying out. Indian men tend to be an ideal choice for not just Indian women but also white and black women in my town to "settle" down with. Less likely to cheat, better fathers and less drunk too, good providers as well.
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 5
Indian men born and brought up in Britain especially 3rd generation gravitate towards middle class white females. Its not due to color or anything but many have told me that there is no point in dating a British born Indian girl if its just a brown skin girl that has the same qualities and drinking habits as any other white girl.

There is a lot of of 35 and older British born Indian men with 35 and older British white women. Basically groups who don't party as much as the 22 year olds. Those football moms who take their kids to ball games are seen with Indian husbands a lot in my town.

Indian men who are freshy and recent arrivals stick with Indian women who are recent arrivals however a few of them marry those liberal "we are the world and sunshine" type white women who would dye their hair red if given a chance

I think the Muslim Indians tend to stick with each other more than the Hindu Indians.
Reply 6
Original post by RabiaAhmed
Indian men born and brought up in Britain especially 3rd generation gravitate towards middle class white females. Its not due to color or anything but many have told me that there is no point in dating a British born Indian girl if its just a brown skin girl that has the same qualities and drinking habits as any other white girl.

There is a lot of of 35 and older British born Indian men with 35 and older British white women. Basically groups who don't party as much as the 22 year olds. Those football moms who take their kids to ball games are seen with Indian husbands a lot in my town.

Indian men who are freshy and recent arrivals stick with Indian women who are recent arrivals however a few of them marry those liberal "we are the world and sunshine" type white women who would dye their hair red if given a chance

I think the Muslim Indians tend to stick with each other more than the Hindu Indians.
thanks but he is first gen and so am I...
also he is very into the culture and no we are not hindus , we are indian Christians , if that makes any difference

pretty sure he likes white girls cause he was born here so he obviously finds them more attractive ig
Original post by Anonymous #1

yes bro, i'm brown and i've lived in manchester my whole life. I've not because 'whitewashed' at all or anything my only type is brown girls.
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous #2
yes bro, i'm brown and i've lived in manchester my whole life. I've not because 'whitewashed' at all or anything my only type is brown girls.
thanks , makes me hopeful as my crush ( the guy ) is very cultured , smart asf , Christian and very respectful towards my parents too xx (hehehehe)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending