The Student Room Group

unsure of what i want to do in the future -what degree do i pick that will give me

im unsure of what i want to do/be in the future

medicine/law/dentistry outta the equation

a degree that is versatile in all fields and where im guaranteed a good pay (obv not as high as medicine etc but satisfactory) with good graduate prospects?

i spoke to a few friends they mentioned chemistry

what would be ur thoughts TSR?
Reply 1
Original post by pappu
im unsure of what i want to do/be in the future

medicine/law/dentistry outta the equation

a degree that is versatile in all fields and where im guaranteed a good pay (obv not as high as medicine etc but satisfactory) with good graduate prospects?

i spoke to a few friends they mentioned chemistry

what would be ur thoughts TSR?

Nothing is guaranteed.

Out of interest, why do cross law out as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi pappu,

I'm the official rep from the University of Hertfordshire.

Have you considered doing a Joint Honours degree? It's a great option if you are unsure about what you want to study as it allows you to study two different subjects, with the option to major in one of the subjects in your second year.

The Joint Honours programme at the University of Hertfordshire combines subjects such as Business, Economics, Philosophy, Languages and Sports Studies. To see all the options available, take a look at our website - http://www.herts.ac.uk/apply/joint-honours.

By studying two subjects you also become more employable as you develop a range of skills such as time management and self motivation in addition to your subject knowledge.

Hope that helps.

Any questions, just ask.

Heather

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending