The Student Room Group
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

University of East London Applicants 2015.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Kyshall
Unfortunately not I was in California. So are all the exam questions based on these sub-sections of the subject then?

EDIT: Just pulled up the podcast going to have a listen now.

Yeah it's just those subjects and just three that you do but I did all 7 just in case I don't understand the question for the one I want
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website
I'm going to revise heavily for The Electoral System, House of Lords and possibly Parliamentary privilege in this case as maybe the three together will be easy-ish to learn quickly. I'm more concerned about land but I have the same plan for that one. Simply revise three topics well and answer the questions. :smile:
Reply 42
Original post by Kyshall
I'm going to revise heavily for The Electoral System, House of Lords and possibly Parliamentary privilege in this case as maybe the three together will be easy-ish to learn quickly. I'm more concerned about land but I have the same plan for that one. Simply revise three topics well and answer the questions. :smile:

Oh I hope it goes well I'm already stressing and I can't do resist because I'm going on holiday. I just have constitution I'm not doing full law doing criminology and criminal justice
Ah sweet, I have the whole of Law to study. There is so much! Lol
Reply 44
Original post by Kyshall
Ah sweet, I have the whole of Law to study. There is so much! Lol

Haha stresss
Hi there. I'm going to study Psychology at UEL, starting this September. I've applied for accomodation in these East Halls, but I was told my chances weren't exactly brilliant, because I'm not a domestic student. Not that I'd be stressed out enough for the move by itself, now it looks like I'll need to find a decent room in London. I heard that's difficult unless you're like crazy rich, which I am not I'm afraid. Anyways moving to England as a completely new country is kind of scary too..

But I'm excited after all:tongue:
Reply 46
Original post by shari309
Hi there. I'm going to study Psychology at UEL, starting this September. I've applied for accomodation in these East Halls, but I was told my chances weren't exactly brilliant, because I'm not a domestic student. Not that I'd be stressed out enough for the move by itself, now it looks like I'll need to find a decent room in London. I heard that's difficult unless you're like crazy rich, which I am not I'm afraid. Anyways moving to England as a completely new country is kind of scary too..

But I'm excited after all:tongue:

Haha aww, you'll be based on USS campus near Westfield. About the accommodation you'll be fine, plus asda is around the corner if you need anything but they also have student accommodation in Stratford called Unite which is 1 minute away from the USS campus and it's really nice the building finishes in September though.
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm in Unite its a good little place to live.
Reply 48
Original post by Kyshall
I'm in Unite its a good little place to live.

Are you going to move to the stratford one they're building or no?
I'm in Stratford One its built. The new one that is going up is in Angel Lane but booking is still not available. Not really worried, Stratford One is in a better location lol
Reply 50
Original post by Kyshall
I'm in Stratford One its built. The new one that is going up is in Angel Lane but booking is still not available. Not really worried, Stratford One is in a better location lol

Oh never knew stratford had one already. I swear revision is killing me..
The Unite block Im in is smack bang in the middle of the Olympic Park. Its lovely. Got views of the Halo Tower, Olympic Stadium, Aquatics Centre, The O2 and Canary Wharf from my window lol.
Reply 52
Original post by Kyshall
The Unite block Im in is smack bang in the middle of the Olympic Park. Its lovely. Got views of the Halo Tower, Olympic Stadium, Aquatics Centre, The O2 and Canary Wharf from my window lol.

Oh cool, have you started revising?
Yeah I'm in the book. Just trying to make myself remember it lol
Reply 54
Original post by Kyshall
Yeah I'm in the book. Just trying to make myself remember it lol

Oh haha i just finished my notes for all seven now just memorising three of them
I'm trying to memorise the electoral system at the moment. The four key principles keep messing with me! Lol
Hey All

I applied for psychology degree this year and got in 😀 I finally realised I wanted to go into psychology no now I got a conditional offer which I have met as I have a passed my access course just waiting for confirmation from my college and I should be starting on the 21st September. If anyone is at this university and starting their first year please kik me twenty15girl we could get to know each other.
I applied for a Film degree (extended) this year, and got a conditional offer. I just got my IELTS exam results (7.5 overall) and met all of the offer's conditions, so now I'm just waiting for the uni's response.
Is everyone excited for Freshers? :rave:
Original post by Naomixo
I think it depends on what you want to do after. In terms of doing law at UEL, or at any university, i'd say you definitely need a 2:1 degree or higher... If not, I personally don't think you should pursue a career in the field. It's very competitive already.

I also feel people place to much emphasis on what university you go to. Employers who judge someone for going to a university which isn't high on the league table are shallow. I know someone who is very bright and came to UEL because of proximity to her house as opposed to a top 5 university.

Come one, are you telling me that she got an offer from Oxford, Cambridge, LSE, Surrey or Bath, but chose UEL? She is god damn mad then.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending