The Student Room Group
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

Anyone else applied to UEL for Midwifery, or is a current student?

Hi all,

Just applied to UEL for Midwifery and was wondering if anyone else has applied or is a current student?

Thanks

Star x
Reply 1
Original post by stargazer77
Hi all,

Just applied to UEL for Midwifery and was wondering if anyone else has applied or is a current student?

Thanks

Star x

I just applied this week and have an interview next Thursday.

Phil
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi all,

Thanks

Star x

Hi Star,

I'm going through clearing for Midwifery now! Came here to find any information about placements already lol.

RSB x
Hi all,

Thanks

Star x

Hi,

I hope you are doing well.

UEL offers BSc Midwifery and applications can be made using the following website:
BSc (Hons) Midwifery | University of East London (uel.ac.uk)

UEL holds Open Events for prospective students. This would be a great opportunity for you to speak to current students, Academics and have a campus tour. It can be booked online using the following link:
Undergraduate Open Days | University of East London (uel.ac.uk)

You can also speak to Student Ambassadors studying your course. They can be reached using the following website:
Chat to our students | University of East London (uel.ac.uk)

For further information, please feel free to contact Applicant Engagement via telephone on 0208 223 3333.

-Anisha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending