The Student Room Group

Applying for Masters in Psychotherapy & Counselling

Hi,
I am currently in my final year of my undergraduate psychology degree and I am predicted a 2.1. I have applied for masters in Psychotherapy & Counselling already at the start of January and now I am waiting for answers.
I have applied at:
University of Nottingham
University of Warwick
University of Derby

I would like to know if anyone is already doing the course at these universities and what their experiences are.

I am also unsure about the financial support that I can obtain for this type of masters as I only know about the student finance loan. Does anyone know about possible scholarships/grants in the universities or from external providers?

Thank you very much.

I know the course requires a lot of costs, but this should not be a barrier stopping me from pursuing this career.
Original post by Samia142
Hi,
I am currently in my final year of my undergraduate psychology degree and I am predicted a 2.1. I have applied for masters in Psychotherapy & Counselling already at the start of January and now I am waiting for answers.
I have applied at:
University of Nottingham
University of Warwick
University of Derby
I would like to know if anyone is already doing the course at these universities and what their experiences are.
I am also unsure about the financial support that I can obtain for this type of masters as I only know about the student finance loan. Does anyone know about possible scholarships/grants in the universities or from external providers?
Thank you very much.
I know the course requires a lot of costs, but this should not be a barrier stopping me from pursuing this career.
hi, i know this is like a year on but i have applied for uni of notts and derby, have been given an interview for derby and was just wondering if you got to this stage - and if so if you could give me any advice for the interview?
Original post by Samia142
Hi,
I have applied at:
University of Nottingham
University of Warwick
University of Derby
Thank you very much.
Hi,

I hope you are doing well.

UEL offers MSc Applied Positive Psychology. More information regarding the course can be found using the following link: https://uel.ac.uk/postgraduate/courses/msc-applied-positive-psychology-mapp?gad_source=1

UEL offers MSc Integrative Counselling and Coaching and applications can be made using the following website:
MSc Integrative Counselling and Coaching | University of East London (uel.ac.uk)

UEL holds Open Events for prospective students. This would be a great opportunity for you to speak to current students, Academics and also have a campus tour. It can be booked online using the following link:
Undergraduate Open Days | University of East London (uel.ac.uk)

You can also speak to Student Ambassadors studying your course. They can be reached using the following website:
Chat to our students | University of East London (uel.ac.uk)

For further information, please feel free to contact Applicant Engagement via telephone on 0208 223 3333.

-Anisha
Original post by Halleshep30
hi, i know this is like a year on but i have applied for uni of notts and derby, have been given an interview for derby and was just wondering if you got to this stage - and if so if you could give me any advice for the interview?

Hi,
I was able to successfully clear my interview for Nottingham. I could help you with it. We can connect over social media if you like?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending