The Student Room Group

Choosing acting course'22

I need some advice.

I'm an international student who wants to study acting in the UK. I've applied to a few universities: the University of West London, the University of East London, LMA, and the East 15 acting school.

What do you think about acting courses in these places?

I submitted an application for the BA acting course in the East 15 acting school but I got a place in the BA World performance course. But I'm not sure this course is right for me. I heard it's more about music and dancing. I know this school has a quite high ranking but something in me says that this course is not what I truly want.

I know that schools like RADA, LAMDA, Guildhall, CSSD are already closed their applications so I have to choose something else.

Any opinion would be helpful for me.
Reply 1
Original post by NKDTmelodrama
I need some advice.

I'm an international student who wants to study acting in the UK. I've applied to a few universities: the University of West London, the University of East London, LMA, and the East 15 acting school.

What do you think about acting courses in these places?

I submitted an application for the BA acting course in the East 15 acting school but I got a place in the BA World performance course. But I'm not sure this course is right for me. I heard it's more about music and dancing. I know this school has a quite high ranking but something in me says that this course is not what I truly want.

I know that schools like RADA, LAMDA, Guildhall, CSSD are already closed their applications so I have to choose something else.

Any opinion would be helpful for me.
Hi I wondered if you had chosen one of these in the end and if so how was it? Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending