The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Electronic and Electrical Engineering 2015 derby uni

Anyone else got a offer from Derby uni for engineering??
Congrats! I've got an offer to study Mechanical engineering there
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Yasmin_bah1
Congrats! I've got an offer to study Mechanical engineering there

Congrats on your offer. I got an offer for electrical and electronic engineering. I am putting derby down as my first choice.
What about you?
Thank you, its definitely one of my main choices but I haven't actually been to an open day to see how its actually like, have you?
Reply 4
im a first year doing BEng EEE (ill be in second year when you start) if you have any question give me a bell
Reply 5
Original post by Ajayptl96
im a first year doing BEng EEE (ill be in second year when you start) if you have any question give me a bell

Hiy my names Nikhil.
Hows the Uni campus?
Is the class size big or small?
How hard is the maths involved in the first year?
:smile::smile::smile:
Reply 6
Im Ajay.
The campus is great, you will mostly be at markeaton street campus and britannia mill.
It will proably vary but in my year there are about 30 people, i think i heard one of the lecturers saying there were more applicants this year though. The lab rooms arent big enought for loads of people so you will be split into smaller groups so i wouldnt worry about class size.
The maths isnt too hard in first semester, if youve done AS physics and/or A level maths you will be fine.
Any other questions?
Reply 7
I havent done Maths or physics at A2!
I got A in maths GCSE.
But I hope it ain't really hard!
Reply 8
You will be fine, the way its structured means you can ask the lecturers questions and they are helpful. there are always people you can ask for help.
Reply 9
Thanks for all the information you provided, really appreciate and yes I will keep in touch :biggrin:...
Just need the motivation to revise now and get the grades.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending