The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i always seem to get a pretty good response when giving handjobs - seriously try and give her a few pointers... and get a bit worked up first.
Reply 21
It's probably just nerves, from both of you. Just relax and it will be sweet
It takes forever, even when I do it myself :frown:
Reply 23
This is a nerves problem, subconciously you may have issues trusting your gf, try to relax, go slow and point out to your gf what feels good, etc. Don't feel pressured to 'finish' everytime, its not the end of the world if you don't! It'll get better
I was the same at first - it gets easier....don't worry yourself....telll your girlfriend you think that you should get more practice :wink:
Reply 25
Toy Soldier
Oh to be 15 again...

Get her to use her mouth, much better! No teeth though, and if she does bite, remember to grab her by the hair - NOT knee her in the jaw! That could cause a terrible accident.

:eek:
dont worry mate its normal i had this problem the first few times too, dont type it into google it will tell you all sorts that will just worry you more, when its next happening like try not to think about yourself not being able to ejaculate, just relaxx.
Maybe you're gay? :suith: :suith: :suith:
Reply 28
lowercaseluke
Maybe you're gay? :suith: :suith: :suith:
so helpful...
Reply 29
^^ROFL

Practise makes u perferct
with a guy who has those issues it hillarius to play with them but not let them cum. probably frustrating tho id guess from the names ive been called (A)
Reply 31
Toy Soldier
Oh to be 15 again...

I do actually remember it being quite hard to get off on a handjob. I think it's because girls, especially at that age, really don't know what they're doing. They just sort of grab it and start pumping away madly at it. Then it just starts to chafe :frown:

Get her to use her mouth, much better! No teeth though, and if she does bite, remember to grab her by the hair - NOT knee her in the jaw! That could cause a terrible accident.

hahaha
don't have a **** in the few days before if you know you are gonna get some. seriously, went to the reading festival and so couldnt do it for like 5 days, when i'd been used to doing it myself/with help of girlfriend every day for as long as i can remember. it was almost over before it began when i next saw my girlfriend....
high priestess fnord
with a guy who has those issues it hillarius to play with them but not let them cum. probably frustrating tho id guess from the names ive been called (A)

I think maybe you have issues, maybe inferioirty against males, feel threatend? becuase that will explain why you are so nasty, cruel to them for no reason at all.
Reply 34
Thats an easy issue to solve, as dirty as it is/sounds..you need to 'masturbate' more..the more you do it, the more you make :wink:
Reply 35
If you have an issue, get a tissue...

(sorry)
Anonymous
I think maybe you have issues, maybe inferioirty against males, feel threatend? becuase that will explain why you are so nasty, cruel to them for no reason at all.

but if they dont cum then i get more sex, and the longer you keep someone on the edge (male or female) the better the end result.
Reply 37
have to agree. Isn't it called tantric or something? You get them close, then stop. You get them close, then stop. Works everytime and they love it (in the end!!)

Latest

Trending

Trending