The Student Room Group

Cannabis among university students.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Pseudocode
Blimey, you're quick.

Yeah I tend to spot these type of things instantly. You gave it away on the peshawar terrorist attack thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Yeah I tend to spot these type of things instantly.

I was being sarcastic but oh well. :lol:
Original post by Ggmu!
Maybe you're the fool for accepting the status quo and not thinking for yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

How am i not thinking for myself? You must be a criminal yourself if youre being do defensive. Break the law and youre an idiot and a fool amongst other things.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by heavyhandscott
How am i not thinking for myself? You must be a criminal yourself if youre being do defensive. Break the law and youre an idiot and a fool amongst other things.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm a bit worried for this guy if he is being serious haha.
Original post by heavyhandscott

Posted from TSR Mobile

Which law? Which context? By what measure are we judging the quality or "rightfulness" of a law?

It's illegal to sell musical instruments in South Carolina on a Sunday. Those darn rogue Sunday guitar stores, idiots, imbeciles, cretins.
Original post by Arianto
Which law? Which context? By what measure are we judging the quality or "rightfulness" of a law?

It's illegal to sell musical instruments in South Carolina on a Sunday. Those darn rogue Sunday guitar stores, idiots, imbeciles, cretins.

How does one compare selling instruments to selling illegal and harmful substaces. Its like saying flicking someone is as bad as breaking their arm

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending