The Student Room Group

Ho Ho Ho! Race Santa's Sleigh and count down from 5,000!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by spotify95
Cupcakes! I haven't seen you in a long time! :smile:

Now help me on this thread, then see me on CTAM! :smile:

Maybe focus on this one for a week? This one you have a chance of finishing tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

10 days to go!
Original post by Motorbiker
Maybe focus on this one for a week? This one you have a chance of finishing tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I'm going to focus more on getting this one down to zero as quickly as possible, then when we get to zero I'll focus more on CTAM (I take it this thread will end when we get to zero?)

Having said this though, the posting rate in all counting threads has dropped dramatically over the past 2-3 months so we need to get as many people along here. Once (in CTAM part 1) we actually managed our goal of 1000 posts per day, which is on par with DS; nowadays we barely get 100 posts done per day, and this has been like it for the past 2 months now :frown:

Yeah, I'm going to focus more on getting this one down to zero as quickly as possible, then when we get to zero I'll focus more on CTAM (I take it this thread will end when we get to zero?)

Having said this though, the posting rate in all counting threads has dropped dramatically over the past 2-3 months so we need to get as many people along here. Once (in CTAM part 1) we actually managed our goal of 1000 posts per day, which is on par with DS; nowadays we barely get 100 posts done per day, and this has been like it for the past 2 months now :frown:

How many do reddit get a day?

How many do reddit get a day?

I don't know tbh as I am not a member of the reddit forums, nor have I been. Though from what I have heard Reddit have a limit of just 1000 posts per thread, am I correct? If so that is very poor, that's 1/10th of the TSR post limit and as low as 1/20th of DS' post limit per thread... :sadnod:

edit: Yep Reddit do have a 1k limit. That makes TSR's 10k limit and DS' ~15-21k limit very large indeed! :eek:
(edited 9 years ago)

I don't know tbh as I am not a member of the reddit forums, nor have I been. Though from what I have heard Reddit have a limit of just 1000 posts per thread, am I correct? If so that is very poor, that's 1/10th of the TSR post limit and as low as 1/20th of DS' post limit per thread... :sadnod:

edit: Yep Reddit do have a 1k limit. That makes TSR's 10k limit and DS' ~15-21k limit very large indeed! :eek:

Think reddit are still winning massively even with their low limit.

Think reddit are still winning massively even with their low limit.

I think I saw Reddit on ~378k? (it's not very easy to see all of the comments in reddit!)

DS are even further ahead, on ~780k. but both of those forums have regular posters that post all the time. Here, we don't have many regulars posting (we do have regulars but they haven't posted in a while) which shows the poor performance of our threads. Even this thread is going slowly; chances are we won't get to zero before even 1/1/2015....

Let's aim for at least 250 posts per day :smile: otherwise we won't make it to zero before the New Year :frown:

Let's aim for at least 250 posts per day :smile: otherwise we won't make it to zero before the New Year :frown:

That's just over ten an hour. Easy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
4619 :smile:
Think I read that we can do more than one post in a row, so...

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingles all the wayyy...

Oh what fun, it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh...

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingles all the wayyy...

Oh what fun, it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest