The Student Room Group

OCR A2 Chemistry A F322, Tuesday 2nd June 2015

This poll is closed

Will you take part to revise F322/F321 over skype?

Yes 60%
No40%
Total votes: 10
Hey Guys

I think there isn't any thread made for this exam.

Let's begin to share questions and any materials that will be beneficial to us.

Best of luck.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Jacksgap
Hey Guys

I think there isn't any thread made for this exam.

Let's begin to share questions and any materials that will be beneficial to us.

Best of luck.

Not long left, midway through the Unit how you finding it so far?
Reply 2
Original post by Ikky786
Not long left, midway through the Unit how you finding it so far?

I just need to finish it and do papers. Still have reactions mechanisms and green chem to do.

Green chem is a lot to learn! :frown:
Reply 3
Has anyone got access to the paper Jun 14 F322??
Reply 4
I just need to finish it and do papers. Still have reactions mechanisms and green chem to do.

Green chem is a lot to learn! :frown:

I've printed out a few past papers, not gone through them yet! have you started revising for your exams? I've just like 2 days ago on F321. Currently on the Coursework and on just finishing off the module 3. Haven't started green chem yet
Reply 5
Why isnt anyone else taking part in this thread?
Why isnt anyone else taking part in this thread?

I asked for it to be added to the exam thread list (5 days ago), so it should be added and get more views soon.
Reply 7
Aww thank you!
Hey I'm doing this exam too (unfortunately). Been doing practise papers but can't even get a E grade on unit 2 papers (we haven't finished the unit so they only consist of what we've covered). Anyone have any good revision strategies? Plus what would you guys guess as the grade boundaries this year? And I've got the evaluative practical in a few days yay... Hope the revision is going well :P
Hi, does anyone want to start revising unit 1 or unit 2 together on Skype?
Hey I'd be up for that if anyone would want to aswell, could do a group session on google+
Reply 11
Yep I want to do skype revision as well.
Reply 12
I've created a poll, we'll see how many thinks it's convenient.
Yup, I'm up for that, just give me a time and I'll see if I can make it! :smile: Looking forward to this!
I have a Mock next week in this
I should get 70/100

I have only got green chemistry left to do

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by ProNoob
I have a Mock next week in this
I should get 70/100

I have only got green chemistry left to do

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow you must be good at this unit, got any revision strategies? I am currently struggling on enthalpy in general find it very confusing and it does not help when your teacher is just ****e!
Reply 16
Is there also a thread for F321??
Original post by Ikky786
Wow you must be good at this unit, got any revision strategies? I am currently struggling on enthalpy in general find it very confusing and it does not help when your teacher is just ****e!

Past papers!!! Is the only way to go far in chemistry.
Try and answer questions on enthalpy and if you don't get it look at the mark scheme and see how they worked it out.
Try and find the best teacher in your college for chemistry and bombard them with questions that you don't understand.
That is what I am doing right now
( My chemistry teacher is getting sick of me asking her questions haha)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, I have an A2 evaluative coursework soon and was wondering if any of you guys knew anything about it? It's the one about determining a formula of a compound?
Original post by Lolo Daniella
Hey, I have an A2 evaluative coursework soon and was wondering if any of you guys knew anything about it? It's the one about determining a formula of a compound?
This is an AS thread so this is off topic. Are you referring to the F326 chemical tests one? I did that in November. It's reasonably simple, just knowing the chemical tests for organic compounds.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest