The Student Room Group

Quick question

I am a mature student and I have returned to my college after few years of working.

On the education section I put down my old A level grade, when I add in my access to he course, I notice that for the college years it says I have attended the college from 2010-2015, which is wrong, it does not take on board the gap years I had between.

so I was thinking on using the "add new college/school" twice for my course. would that be right?
Reply 1
Original post by Adderall
I am a mature student and I have returned to my college after few years of working.

On the education section I put down my old A level grade, when I add in my access to he course, I notice that for the college years it says I have attended the college from 2010-2015, which is wrong, it does not take on board the gap years I had between.

so I was thinking on using the "add new college/school" twice for my course. would that be right?

If you mean to put down your attendance at school X From 2010-2012 and then put it down again for school x 2014-15 then it should be right!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending