The Student Room Group

Weis' Mango & Cream Ice cream

Residents of TSR, I would just like to say that tonight I am finding Weis's low fat Mango & Cream desert a dream to study with and help my memorising skills in exam revision.

That and us Aussies know that mangos are certainly in abundance down here, isn't that right my antipodean mates on here :biggrin: Anyway back to the good stuff:biggrin:

No seriously it's one of the nicest ice-creams I urge everyone to try it x x
Reply 1
Danni are you trying to make me jealous??!! Ooh I only discovered mangos about two years ago :redface: but now Im hooked!!!!

I exist solely on chocolate digestives when Im revising....

Good luck with the exams honey!! :smile:

xx
Reply 2
ellewoods
Danni are you trying to make me jealous??!! Ooh I only discovered mangos about two years ago :redface: but now Im hooked!!!!

I exist solely on chocolate digestives when Im revising....

Good luck with the exams honey!! :smile:

xx

I'm just joking babe, it's like a trend right now for us all to do the whole 'oo let's show off it's summer' when in fact we're actually experiencing a cold spell right now :rolleyes:

Yeah lots of mangos tho which is good. But I'm studying, so it's really you I'm jealous of right now (ie. anyone not studying :biggrin: ).

Thankyou for the luck I'm gonna need it :frown:

Argh hard to focus!! Can't do it... must... concentrate...
Reply 3
Danni,

Weiss make TUBS of mango sorbet. Buy it at Coles. Oh, how I miss Aussie supermarkets.
Reply 4
Segat1
Danni,

Weiss make TUBS of mango sorbet. Buy it at Coles. Oh, how I miss Aussie supermarkets.
I know, I bought some yesterday - and 1/4 of it is cream :biggrin:

You miss the express lanes, right :wink:
Reply 5
No, I miss the deli section.
Reply 6
Segat1
No, I miss the deli section.
Don't they have that over there :eek:

I keep on forgetting I was only in the UK for a short time, 4 years ago :rolleyes:
Reply 7
oo do they sell it in the UK?
Reply 8
Sadly not. *kicks stupid uk and sulks*
Reply 9
oh it sounds really good :frown:

Latest