The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
how DARE he touch the underground! i love the underground. i want one in my back yard.
Dulac84
read this stuff people! guy needs to be named and shames. To all londoners out there! help catch this vile ****ter! be on your guard, lol!

London ****ter + pic!

D

How disgusting. He clearly has mental issues.
pumpkin7
how DARE he touch the underground! i love the underground. i want one in my back yard.

Respect to the Underground Massive!!
£60,000 to repair - what are they using...

come to think of it he may have massive sh*ts
Reply 5
dk9
Respect to the Underground Massive!!

KUDOS!

to you.
Reply 6
LOL 60,000 wtf?
Reply 7
well at least he waits until hes alone :rolleyes:
it says dont approach him but if you stay in the carriage hes not going to do it is he
Reply 8
Am I missing the bit where it even mentions the underground? :p:
Reply 9
What a foul man.

Imagine some children walking into the carriage or if there are loads of people and someone gets shoved into the dirty spot?

Disgusting!
How the hell does it cost £60,000 to "repair" the mess left after this fiend has pooped on the trains?
Reply 11
RJ89
Am I missing the bit where it even mentions the underground? :p:

Its a londoner thing:p: - we kinda call the overground and underground trains "the underground"- the whole tube network basically:biggrin: - stop being pedantic:wink:
Reply 12
kam
What a foul man.

Imagine some children walking into the carriage or if there are loads of people and someone gets shoved into the dirty spot?

Disgusting!

That was really cute for some reason!
Heh ha, what have mentally ill scum done now? :rolleyes:
Reply 14
thats not the london underground, thats southern trains. i can tell by the seats cos i get those trains everyday to uni haha.

that many is nasty. some people have problems
Reply 15
He needs help.

And Kleenex.
Reply 16
Find him and make every londoner sh*t on his face!!
Im from London so i wouldnt mind doing it :biggrin:
Imagine slipping 'cos of it :eek:
Whatever drives people to do things like this.
soup_dragon87
How the hell does it cost £60,000 to "repair" the mess left after this fiend has pooped on the trains?

:ditto:

It doesn't cost you £60,000 to get a bucket of soapy water and a cloth. He might have shat on a train but you don't need to rip the entire seat out or something because of it.

Edit: interesting that I was actually listening to a song (sadly anonymous, at least on my computer) ridiculing the London Underground just then.

Latest

Trending

Trending