The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Accommodation 2015!

Scroll to see replies

Guys, I've met a whole bunch of people who are at least 20 and up to the age of 25. Heck, i'll be 21 in October (2 weeks after freshers). I wouldn't worry about your age
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Hi guys,

I just thought I'd let you know that if you are still looking for accommodation for September, we have some rooms available in our residences. Check out our latest availability here:

www.ntu.ac.uk/accommodation

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Ellen
I have a room available at the glasshouse, its in the heart of the city centre right by the nightlife and just a 5 minute walk from the campus,its shared with 5 other house mates at £95 a week and is alot nicer than uni halls! i need to sell this urgently please PM if youre interested!!!
Hi everyone!I am looking for a replacement tenant for an en suite study bed room in a flat of 4 persons in Goldsmith Court Nottingham. It is newly renovated and I was wondering if any one of you are interested or you have friends who are interested? If not, can you please help me to ask around cause I could not fulfill my BPTC requirements and hence not able to continue my contract. Also, I am an international student, thus lack connections from people who are studying or going to study in Nottingham. : ( Please help. Thank you for your kind attention and your assistance would be very much appreciated! Michelle
Original post by luca_t96
Hi, I haven't read most of this conversation but I'm looking to book private accomodation and have head that glasshouse and goldsmith court are some of the best options. Would anyone be able to tell what's better between the two and also if they have primarily have first years trent students as I'd want that for the social side of things. Also if want an en-suite with the room. Thanks

Hi luca, I am looking for replacement tenant to take over my en suite study bed room (a flat of 4 persons) in Goldsmith Court at Chaucer Street, which is 5 mins walk away from the NTU. It is newly renovated and is furnished, charged at 110 pounds per week, that includes utilities with WIFI and broadband and content insurance. You will be sharing kitchen/diner as well as TV and a laundry room with your flatmates. It is equipped with CCTV and hence is very safe. Do let me know if you or you have friends who are interested. : ) Thank you.
Hi Guys,

Just to let you know, there are still rooms available in our University residences, I have sent you a link so you can have a look below:

http://www.ntu.ac.uk/study_with_us/accommodation/index.html

If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks,

Ellen
ANYONE LOOKING FOR AN EN SUITE ROOM IN NEW HALL?

message me as i want to hand it over to someone :smile:

need it gone today
Original post by Nottingham Trent University
Hi Guys,

Just to let you know, there are still rooms available in our University residences, I have sent you a link so you can have a look below:

http://www.ntu.ac.uk/study_with_us/accommodation/index.html

Thanks,

Ellen

On moving in day, do we need to be there at a certain time or can we turn up whenever on that day (25th) ?
Original post by Ronhaar
On moving in day, do we need to be there at a certain time or can we turn up whenever on that day (25th) ?

Hi Ronhaar,

You should be getting more info from the accommodation team soon on where to park and when. However each student is given a short time slot for a parking space, depending on which halls they are in, so they can park near their halls of residence and unload their car (with the help of the fresher reps of course!)

Thanks,

Ellen
Original post by Nottingham Trent University
Hi Ronhaar,

You should be getting more info from the accommodation team soon on where to park and when. However each student is given a short time slot for a parking space, depending on which halls they are in, so they can park near their halls of residence and unload their car (with the help of the fresher reps of course!)

Thanks,

Ellen

Thank you.
I was also wondering whether we are able to bring mini fridges into our rooms? And are we able to hang posters on the walls?
Original post by Ronhaar
Thank you.
I was also wondering whether we are able to bring mini fridges into our rooms? And are we able to hang posters on the walls?

Hi Ronhaar,

Unfortunately mini fridges are not allowed (because of safety and ecological reasons), however if you need a fridge for medical reasons let the accommodation team know and they will provide a fridge for you.

You will have a notice board in your room, which you are more than welcome to use for hanging posters up. However if you decide to hang some posters on the wall, there is the risk you may get some money taken out of your deposit for any marks or paint taken off the wall. Just so you are warned.

If you have any more questions, please let me know!

Thanks,

Ellen
If anyone wants a room in the maltings drop me a message, only 95£ per week, spacious and comes with a free bus pass worth £200. Message me on 07505672816 if interested

Thanks
Anyone need a double room in west bridgford? Have to take an unexpected year out so need to hand it on ASAP - I've paid retainer and all rent so can move in now - is £390 month and includes all bills - shares with 5 Trent lads - really friendly group - house near shops, bars and bus stops - added bonus of a superb garden... Please call Joe 07710500425
Hello is anyone looking for a great city NTU site flat. I have a flat vacant in Victoria halls in nottingham, only £102 per week with an ensuite and a big, spacious room with a double bed and lots of storage space. Victoria halls is right in the centre of the city, very close to Aldi and victoria centre and it is right next to a bus stop. THE RENT IS PAID UNTIL JANUARY, and you can move in asap so I am just looking for someone to continue paying it after January. My flatmates are very friendly and polite.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending